Lennon ......

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Oh my love

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

This song makes me wanna cry right now. It's just... so beautiful and relates the feelings I have right now. :(

John Lennon - "Oh my Love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmvef-I0nyY

I had a crush on this girl in college (my junior) and I recently confessed everything to her on the phone and she says "If only you had smiled I would've known.. but you just stared and stared. I liked you too. Even though you were silent."

We're meeting up sometime this weekend.. After years of going after girls I was physically attracted to... for the first time in my life I'm trying the one I really like deep down (part of my New Year's resolution). It's funny how they are always the one you feel most uncomfortable proposing to cuz you fear rejection so much more.

Wish me luck fools! :D
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Good luck, yes I mean that sincerely, if you would have a life we could finally get some peace and rest here on DGF.

And if you ask me, it's about time you get laid, isn't it?
What? What ? What? None asks me, you say? doesn't matter, he really should get laid, really.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Re: Oh my love

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote: I had a crush on this girl in college (my junior) and I recently confessed everything to her on the phone and she says "If only you had smiled I would've known.. but you just stared and stared. I liked you too. Even though you were silent."
Years of experience has taught me that girls generally prefer it when you talk to them instead of stare at them.

Good luck!
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

dosraider wrote:
And if you ask me, it's about time you get laid, isn't it?

What? What ? What? None asks me, you say? doesn't matter, he really should get laid, really.
Hope you don't mind me enlarging your fine print a bit. Could hardly see them :D

Anywayz.. simply put. I believe in sex after marriage. And besides the hell with sex. Love is what really matters and will sustain a relationship longer than anything else.. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ2NKp23WU"> All you need is love</a>:)

Me and my friend did get a chance with a hooker once but that's a whole other topic :laugh:
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:I believe in sex after marriage.
...you may be in for a bit of a disappointment.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

They indeed believe in sex:
1 China 1,335,100,000 January 6, 2010 19.65%
2 India 1,175,200,000 January 6, 2010 17.3%
3 United States 308,306,000 January 6, 2010 4.54%
4 Indonesia 231,369,500 3.41%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... population
They're kinda like rabbits.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:Anywayz.. simply put. I believe in sex after marriage.
Me and my friend did get a chance with a hooker once but that's a whole other topic :laugh:
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

I think getting a chance with a hooker is like getting a chance at buying food... it's a purely financial transaction.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

dosraider wrote:They indeed believe in sex:
1 China 1,335,100,000 January 6, 2010 19.65%
2 India 1,175,200,000 January 6, 2010 17.3%
3 United States 308,306,000 January 6, 2010 4.54%
4 Indonesia 231,369,500 3.41%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... population
They're kinda like rabbits.

Eh... I said I believe in sex after marriage and so do some of my friends. Didn't say the whole country did. Lot of them are just a bunch of dumb hypocrites that don't even have the decency to use condoms despite all the public awareness. Makes me sick :angry:
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Dogbreath wrote:I think getting a chance with a hooker is like getting a chance at buying food... it's a purely financial transaction.
Ya me and my friend paid for it 50/50 and I did all the foreplay and everything except put on some rubber and let it in the hole so to speak. I dunno... it just didn't feel right. She looked ok I guess but suddenly I said to myself "Do I really want to lose my virginity to someone I don't even know"

The same thing happened to one of my friends while living in UK. He got drunk and lost his virginity with some girl he didn't even know and he still regrets it :(

Sex without love... is sad

Love without sex isn't bad :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEpaBLhcchs">John Lennon - Love</a>
CPT Worm

Post by CPT Worm »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:Ya me and my friend paid for it 50/50 and I did all the foreplay and everything except put on some rubber and let it in the hole so to speak. I dunno... it just didn't feel right. She looked ok I guess but suddenly I said to myself "Do I really want to lose my virginity to someone I don't even know"

The same thing happened to one of my friends while living in UK. He got drunk and lost his virginity with some girl he didn't even know and he still regrets it :(
...You went bareback for the foreplay?
:huh:
You got ripped off though. 50/50 for foreplay? Ouch.

Also, first time sucks for almost everyone, bro. Might as well have a professional show you the ropes so you can really impress your girl when you get one. You don't have to be a superstar, but having a few skills helps.
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh, you might like this. (read it carefully, it's not what it seems at first!)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Dogbreath wrote:Santhosh, you might like this. (read it carefully, it's not what it seems at first!)
Thanks that was interesting. It made me kind of laugh and really sad at the same time... and eh... I admit it's a tad creepy when you imagine a dead guy still being alive and all.

I really wish I could've met him but he died 5 years before I was even born. I would've shared some of my own visions and how much I believe in his songs and thoughts about love, world peace and a world without countries or racial boundaries. Would solve a truck load of problems we face today

Who knows maybe we could have written a song together and made a Youtube video of it lol. He would've DEFINITELY loved the power of the internet :)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Ah can't believe ma boy Lennon turned 70 yesterday. Google's and Youtube's tribute to him were really touching. Keep rocking Lennon wherever you is B)