Morning mourning...

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Morning mourning...

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Today morning on my way driving to Guindy railway station there was a bit of traffic nearby and just as I was about to complain I noticed the police and ambulance about. A road accident had just taken place. A bike a lorry... same sad story.

Blood and parts of the deceased biker's attire his shoe, his helmet left behind as a reminder of his youthful existence. The policeman signaled us it was clear now and with a sigh in my heart my car wheels gently ran over his shoe. I asked myself why I was still around and he was gone. Do any of us deserve to be alive anymore than him? Probably not and yet here we are wasting it in building our own egos and self imagery thinking we live forever... and complaining about little things relinquishing the big ones we already have.

A shame we never realize it until it's too late and we never reach the place we really want to in life... just like the dead biker man never got to wherever he had to go. A shame indeed :(
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Hmm did the biker take his helmet off? That's a fatal mistake.

Sad story.. RIP BIKER!
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Sasuke wrote:Hmm did the biker take his helmet off? That's a fatal mistake.

Sad story.. RIP BIKER!
Nah I think it was on when he was riding but even with helmets motorcycle accidents at that speed in highways can be fatal. Its sad. What a way to go. Btw you new here Sasuke? (kiddin)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Life sux sometimes. :(
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

dosraider wrote:Life sux sometimes. :(

Yea... :(

[size=0]... mostly when you're dead...[/size]
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

My mom told me there were more details on the accident in the morning news today. Apparently there were 2 on the bike. The one on the back survived completely unharmed though he wasn't wearing a helmet, the one riding it also survived the impact with some minor injuries but a car came and ran over him before he could get up. The police, the ambulance... nothing could revive him after that. Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in God's mind??!

He was a mechanic btw. His tools were strewn all over the road...sometimes life sux alright. Big time.
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote: Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in God's mind??!.
Yes, because we're all stringed puppets, and God is sitting in heaven moving us around.
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

2LT Worm wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote: Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in God's mind??!.
Yes, because we're all stringed puppets, and God is sitting in heaven moving us around.
(sigh) Just an expression Worm. Don't take everything so literally and riddle me with your crude unabashed sarcasm.

I posted this here for the kid and cuz I feel bad for him. Not to start a theological debate. End of story.