Looking for an education game.

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Looking for an education game.

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Yeah, it's weird when someone who is fifteen would want to search for an education game. However, I remember playing this game when I was a child. Here are the details:

There was three game in this education series. One was about the airport (My favorite of the three), one was about farming, and one took place in a jungle (I think it was in the Amazon). The main character was a cerelum fly who wore a early 1900's pilot outfit in the airport game an an jungle outfit that resemble Steve Irwin's shirt in the jungle game.

In one of the airport's minigames, your goal was to put the luggage's in the right area and they move left to right and you could change there direction. There was 99 levels in that minigame.

Also, in all three education games, they would reward you when you completed a task. Oh and the game had voice acting. When you would go to another location, you would click in a direction and go there. There was also a lot of people in the airport game.

The game was released sometimes in the 1990's and was on CD-ROM. I played the game on an Windows 98 computer. It was in 2D.

I would really apperatice it if someone here could find it. My memories is shady, but I'll be able to identify to see if it's the right game.
An Nintendo gamer that just is getting into DOS games. Nice to see you guys!

Currently playing: Prince of Persia [MS-DOS] and Jetpack [MS-DOS]