Does anyone know of a troll princess game [KQ 7]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Uriko

Does anyone know of a troll princess game [KQ 7]

Post by Uriko »

I thought I could try my luck here, as I'm searching for a game I can't remember the name of.

As a child, I used to play a game at my aunt's place. You played as a princess, who had been kidnapped by a troll and dragged into his realm under the ground. The magic in his world turns the princess into a troll herself.
In the game, you have to walk around to different rooms and locate objects to help you to somehow escape the troll world. There is, for example, a kitchen where you have to throw bugs in the food or where you have to talk to a large dragon sleeping in a stone cave. It was sometime in the 90's that I played it, but I don't know exactly how old it is. Still, I recall it was a DOS game with pretty good graphics.

Can anyone remember the name of this game, and perhaps even know if it is somehow possible to find somewhere? It would help me greatly.
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Post by Frodo »

Sounds like King's Quest 7: The Princeless Bride
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin ... 65073.html

:thumbsup:
Please click on my dragons, to help them grow - Image Image Image
Uriko

Post by Uriko »

That is exactly it! Thank you so much for the help!
Frodo

Post by Frodo »

No problem. Glad I could help. :)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Frodo wrote:No problem. Glad I could help. :)
Oh btw Frodo while you're at it... have you seen any RING around here? Last i heard you were on your way to Mordor with it... Heh heh.. Sorry couldn't help myself :laugh:
Frodo

Post by Frodo »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote: Oh btw Frodo while you're at it... have you seen any RING around here? Last i heard you were on your way to Mordor with it... Heh heh.. Sorry couldn't help myself :laugh:
LOL. So you want to steal my ring then? You're all in it together, aren't you. Admit it. Well you can't have it. The ring is MINE. :laugh:

*gets completely paranoid about the One Ring* :o
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Frodo wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote: Oh btw Frodo while you're at it... have you seen any RING around here? Last i heard you were on your way to Mordor with it... Heh heh.. Sorry couldn't help myself :laugh:
LOL. So you want to steal my ring then? You're all in it together, aren't you. Admit it. Well you can't have it. The ring is MINE. :laugh:

*gets completely paranoid about the One Ring* :o

Gentlemen. Observe!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)