Do you even understand?

If you experience problems or errors with the discussion forum, post here. Problems with individual users should be reported to the mods or the admin.
Huh

Do you even understand?

Post by Huh »

I'm not looking for pity, and I'm not looking for special treatment. Although I may have a while back (I don't think so but maybe), but absolutely not now.

Yes I am a pessimist. But I don't think I was self-centered. And the word "jackass" is too generic to describe anyone.

If I was self-centered I would revive old topics and I would have ignored Kazer0 and did whatever I wanted. Also I would have ignored FOG and GGTW.

Do you understand what happened? Do you see the big picture? I never knew it was so hard to be a member of a forum.

Is the stuff easily forgotten? C'mon, it's not all about me. It's about general treatment and whatever.

If you have amnesia about what happened in the past few months (or if you got zapped with the Men In Black thingy), then there's not much else I can say.

I tried to be a decent member. But I failed because of what happened. If you don't understand by now what went on, you never will.

Don't feel sorry for me. Just be aware of what happened, and I hope that no one else has to go through what I had to go through.