busted

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

busted

Post by ashb7 »

okay so it happened again, ive been arrested for the second time.
i put some money in a phone box down town and it stole my money and didnt give me a call.
so i ripped off the receiver and smashed in the box and display with it.
next thing i know im in cuffs on the floor and i got detained for 4 hours and now have an £80 fine to pay lol.
i got processed by the exact same guy who did me last time for fighting and he was like "not you again, throw him in cell number two"
any one else been busted on these forums?
thing is it would have been ok, but their just happened to be a police riot van passin by as i was exacting my drunken revenge on the phone box lol.
so any one else been caught doin shit they shouldent and got arrested?
I heard of a dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog WOOOOH!!!!!!!!!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

haha, I laughed. I'd probably have the same luck. Can't say I've ever been arrested, though. I do lots of stupid things, but nothing that could get me thrown in the slammer.

I'm thinking they threw you in there because you were drunk and you were beating the shit out of a payphone... and it was more for the safety of others. lol
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

lol yeah i suppose but it was the phone box that took my money and i phoned the operator 3 times and i just lost it and thought "fuck this" ill smash my money back out.
most expensive phone call i ever tried to make lol
I heard of a dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog WOOOOH!!!!!!!!!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Now, just think if it had have been the guy behind the counter at the McDonald's and he was a few cents short on your change... lol
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

lol its the ultimate insult to the phone box, smashing it in with its own receiever. :devil:
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

ashb7 wrote:lol its the ultimate insult to the phone box, smashing it in with its own receiever. :devil:
Just like takin' down a bint with her own shoe. hahaha
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Joris »

Haha I never got into jail, although they caught me many times for stupid things like cycling without my light on etc, which costs you €20. They stopped me one time when I was cycling without my liht on, but fortunately they didn't notice anything..

PS: don't pick up the soap..
Last edited by Joris on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

lolz, never got arrested[yet? :P], but then again, they never manage to bust me :angel:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
dayaccus007
Expert
Expert

Post by dayaccus007 »

No, I never got arrested.
It was at last an important call??
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Joris wrote:PS: don't pick up the soap..
Those are some words to live by, right there.

I mean, using soap without a rope is like playing catch with a live grenade.
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

lol most expensive phone call i ever tried to make.
and i got big red circles round my wrists from the cuffs too.
next time one takes money off me instead of trying to smash my money back out i should probably just set fire to it then run before any one sees me lol
or i could just try not to do anything and not get caught again.
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

wardrich wrote:haha, I laughed. I'd probably have the same luck. Can't say I've ever been arrested, though. I do lots of stupid things, but nothing that could get me thrown in the slammer.

I'm thinking they threw you in there because you were drunk and you were beating the shit out of a payphone... and it was more for the safety of others. lol
And destroying governmental property.
Seeing as though a pay phone is there because of the local government and all....
Vandalism and all...
See.... it's illegal.
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

I try to keep myself out of the popos' way, simply because getting arrested in DC is a federal offense.
But I'll be 21 in December, so after that, it should be clear sailing.
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Er, I've done plenty of things that'd warrent jail time... if I were caught. I'm a fast runner.

The only time I've actually been arrested was for a crime I didn't do, so all charges were dropped a few days later.

(there have been times I've been "detained", but I've always managed to talk my way out of anything more serious)
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

yeah i was only in a cell for 4 hours but i was btought in under arrest and they released me under caution.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

ashb7 wrote:lol most expensive phone call i ever tried to make.
and i got big red circles round my wrists from the cuffs too.
next time one takes money off me instead of trying to smash my money back out i should probably just set fire to it then run before any one sees me lol
or i could just try not to do anything and not get caught again.
Or ya know... just beat the tar out of the phone when the cops aren't around :P
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

i swear i never thought theyd find out, and it was just my luck that a police van drove by
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Unknown_K »

How much does it cost to make a phone call using a payphone in the UK? Why would you smash it to pieces even if you could get away with it? Other people could have needed to use that phine in an emergency, and the people of that area will have to pay to get a new one. Causing quite a bit of damage for a small amount of loss is stupid, did they make you pay for all the damages?

The only thing I ever got arrested for (well not arrested, but told to drive down to the police station after my buddy got arrested) was being in a car that was shooting fireworks out the back window. Somebody called the cops saying they were being shot at with fireworks (nobody was aiming at cars) and a police car was close by. I ended up in traffic court and paid a small fine, the driver paid a larger fine, another guy paid a fine simular to mine, and the underage kid had to go pick garbase by the side of the road for a week.

All in all I try not to do anything stupid that would put me in jail.
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

i didnt do it for no reason, it took my money and didnt give me a call.
besides at least now when it gets repaired it wont steal anyone elses money.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Oh, so you were smashing the phone for the greater good of the people? :P
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)