George Bush Don't Like Black People

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.

Who do you blame for the slow response?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:24 pm

What slow response?!?!?
No votes
Fema
25%
The President
50%
Racism
25%
Nagin
No votes

Total votes: 4

Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

George Bush Don't Like Black People

Post by Cakephatt »

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/09/08/ka ... emixe.html
What do you people think about the administration's slow response to Katrina? The president was on vacation still for 5 days before even visiting the undamaged areas around New Orleans. In addition to that, he's from Texas. You know "He don't like black people."
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

Exactly. President Bush is in control of the weather, and he decided to kill as many black people as possible with his HURRICANE POWERS!

You know, it's not Louisiana's fault at all. Yep.
---
Seriously, this topic is old and out-dated. I'd expect topics like this maybe while the hurricane was happening, or maybe in the week following the disaster.
But seriously. The state officials sat with their thumbs up their asses worrying about themselves and their careers. Look at Mississippi. Why didn't as many people die? Because the state got those people out of there. Also, many of the state's residents had the luxury in not living in a city below sea level such as New Orleans.
Look, this is a state problem. Louisiana just didn't realize this and got really pissed off at the Federal Government in the national press.

As for Kanye? He just sold a record, and he need publicity.
---
As for this topic? This doesn't deserve its own topic.
Check out "Random Internet Findings:" http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=376