What Books are you currently reading?

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Deprived_silhouette

Post by Deprived_silhouette »

Right now reading Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor although it's going very slow due to busy days. Recently read The Witcher series, highly recommend for those who enjoy well-written fantasy!
francisbaud

Post by francisbaud »

Principles of anatomy and physiology (although I haven't read it since a while). I looove this book, so many things new to learn. It's quite hard to remember all the medical terms though, what I'm remembering is more the global view of the human body.
Olive00

Post by Olive00 »

I've just read a book called "Little Women" by Louise May Alcott. The novel is about four sisters, their life, friendship, growing up. In short, for me it's a one-time book. Of course, today the book will seem very boring for modern young girls. There is not even a storyline here. Description of their boring measured life, their worries, children's desires. Although it would be useful for them to read, because children's selfishness is still relevant today. This book is also suitable for a more adult female audience, there is something to think about child-rearing. The story is not modern at all, and the book is not very exciting, but I do not regret having read it. A recommendation only for lovers of women's classics.
redsoul

Post by redsoul »

Just started reading In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust. Really amazing book...It comes from deep inside the soul. I am glad that many of us like to read books.
Akumafire

Post by Akumafire »

I'm working on 11/22/63 by Stephen King. I'm like a quarter of the way in but it's intriguing so far.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

I found an old blast from the past: 'Don Camillo and the Prodigal Son', it makes me remember the actor 'Fernandel' from the old b&w movies.
TheGoofySiren

Post by TheGoofySiren »

I'm currently rereading the Myst series. Definitely recommend they're very good.
navinjuego

Post by navinjuego »

I love Hamlet written by Shakespeare. All time favourite in my list.