listen all:

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

listen all:

Post by wardrich »

cant you see whats happening?? ZZ8 may physically be gone from the forum, but if every1 hates him so much, why do they keep using his name all the time?? Its getting REALLY annoying. What was the point of banning him if we will always talk about him. Its like he has become the currupt god of our forum. If i had one of those mind erasers like in MIB i would erase every1s mind of this decrepid creature to insure that i would never have to hear of his stupidness again!!
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

It's fun bringing up his name occasionally. Personally, I liked him more than WFH.
webmaster from hell

Post by webmaster from hell »

STFU!!

Can you step out side a minute? I need to bash this guys armadillo brain in.
Last edited by webmaster from hell on Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

I dont have a peanut brain, really. I have an armadillo brain instead.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Agreed with TD's first post! zz8 mighta been megaspammer, but he didn't flame and didn't revive dead topics and such.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
webmaster from hell

I don't flame and revive old topics anymore! And simply stating the truth about somebody isn't flaming. That Thunderdog is stupid is a fact, so I am not flaming him if I call him what he is.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

that's not true. Sure, pointing out his weaknesses by saying "you may want to improve on...." is alright, but calling him an idiot with no proof other than the fact that he dislikes you is downright flaming.

Also, I agree with wardrich. I'm sick of hearing his name too. And I'm sick of all the damn flaming that's been happening recently. If I had it my way, 2 flames and you're OUT! Permanently! Unfortunately, DB is nicer than me, so that's not the reality. Still, please quit flaming.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

But you can actually have a partially sane conversation with zz8. Every time WFH is on #dosgames, all of his sentences end with either a "!!!!!!!!!!!!" or a "!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
webmaster from hell

youre making that up!
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

No, seriously. Last time you were on, I ended up banning you since you were being a royal pain in the ass. :blah:
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

webmaster from hell wrote:I don't flame
Really? What do you call this:
Webmaster from hell wrote:STFU!!

Can you step out side a minute? I need to bash this guys armadillo brain in.
I'm *SURE* someone must have hacked your account and made you say that, right?

In the meantime, keep your little war in e-mails, PMs, or IM. Nobody wants to listen to your constant condescending bable about your opinion on Thunderdogs brain size.
and revive old topics anymore!
Granted. You don't seem to do that much.
And simply stating the truth about somebody isn't flaming.
Main Entry: flame
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): flamed; flam·ing
Date: 14th century
intransitive senses
1 : to burn with a flame : BLAZE
2 a : to burst or break out violently or passionately <flaming with indignation> b : to send an angry, hostile, or abusive electronic message
3 : to shine brightly : GLOW <color flaming up in her cheeks>
transitive senses
1 : to send or convey by means of flame <flame a message by signal fires>
2 : to treat or affect with flame: as a : to sear, sterilize, or destroy by fire b : FLAMBÉ
3 : to send an angry, hostile, or abusive electronic message to or about
- flam·er noun

It has NOTHING to do with stating fact. A flame is a personal attack on someone else via electronic communication. What Thunderdog said was not a flame, simply stating that he liked another user more than he likes you is perfectly okay. Indeed, someone here started a "favorite moderator" contest to make people say they liked one person over another and I didn't see anyone complaining... :rolleyes:

That Thunderdog is stupid is a fact,
No, it's your opinion. You say that Thunderdog is stupid but you present no evidence or any reason why we should beleive it. You may believe anything you want, it's your right, but if you're going to submit that belief as a fact you're going to have to do better than that.
so I am not flaming him if I call him what he is.
You could say Thunderdog is an Islander, Thunderdog is 5' 6", Thunderdog is black, ect. and that would be calling him what he is. Calling him an Armadillo Brain was a personal insult and a deliberate attempt to incite aggression. Luckily, Thunderdog doesn't feed trolls.

If I weren't so soft-hearted, I would permaban you right now if only for being such a high-handed jackass. Fortunetly for you, though, I will give you one last chance. Don't screw up.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Nah, trolls are too hard to take care of. I enjoy Ogres, Grues, and ocassionaly, hill giants.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

I can see where you're coming from, with the double food comsumtion rate and all.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Ya, and I believe that WFH added me to all the forums he goes to. I got an email from vgstores and gamehippo saying that my account was created. Now I get emails saying "Th Thread You Are Waching has a new post."

Like why was I added? Probably WFH since it was like under a week after he said the vgstores needed new members.

He also has the password for the accounts, as I posted on vgstores about it, and the next day they were removed, probably from him hitting the delete button. Somthing needs to be done before my reputation is ruined.
webmaster from hell

Jeez that one is sooo lame :rolleyes:

I can tell you right now I had nothing to do with that, and as far as his password goes, why don't you just change it in your user profiles on the sites and be done with it? :rolleyes:
Anyway, that accusation is totally crazy. I had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. PERIOD.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Hm... K0 and WFH posting in the same topic can easily escalate into a flame war, so......
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

thank you wardrich! Its so annoying seeing people argue over him being here...then the ones mad he was here are the ones saying how they miss the guy. its so sad. Just unban the guy...give him one last chance!
webmaster from hell

Winger2 wrote:its so sad. Just unban the guy...give him one last chance!
Like we didn't do that already too many times. How many 'last chances' can you give somebody?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

As many as I feel like giving.
Dogbreath wrote:Fortunetly for you, though, I will give you one last chance.
As you can see in your case, not many.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Like we didn't do that already too many times. How many 'last chances' can you give somebody?
You speak as if u were there WFH. WE did, not YOU.

If you really think about it, no one but Dogbreat gave him chances.