Random internet findings

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath »

What day is the video from? I can't see it on youtube (copyrighted) but I can on hulu.

User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania

Post by Larry Laffer »

March 30, '08.


I laugh at the way you can't see it on YouTube but I can. :laugh:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)

User avatar
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:36 am

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.

User avatar
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2444
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:25 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by emmzee »

It was posted to Youtube on Mar 30 2008, not sure about the date of his actual appearance on the show.
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shii

One of the most touching, cute, adorable, meaningful, magical, beautiful, and saddest flash music videos ve ever seen in my life. An absolute masterpiece. The lyrics are pure gold (sniff) :(

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath »

This kind of movie is why I hate kittens. Seriously, it's so sickeningly sweet it's barf worthy. I really can't stand high pitched voices, either.

Sorry, but it's horrible.

User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania

Post by Larry Laffer »

You're hating kittens because poor artists think it's cool to apply a high pitch filter over their songs? :rolleyes:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Aw... I thought you guys would like that. I'm no big fan of high pitch voiced anime cats singing but I thought this one was made particularly deep and you could relate to your own dreams.

User avatar
dosraider
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9243
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: ROTFLMAO in Belgium.

Post by dosraider »

@#@#@#@@@#kittens.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

dosraider wrote:@#@#@#@@@#kittens.
Must you hate everything I like lol

Anywayz I'm trying to study this kind of stuff and make more commercially appealing cartoons in the future so it would sell better and I could get rich quickly and spend more time here :D

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath »

Larry Laffer wrote:You're hating kittens because poor artists think it's cool to apply a high pitch filter over their songs? :rolleyes:
Yep, those damn little kittens. Can't stand the little shits.

I mean, of course, the incessant deluge of sugary, flowery bullshit that seems to surround any media portrayal of kittens. Same for any advert or whatnot that exploits children, puppies, or sad old people for no other reason than to make people go "awwww."

This sort of kitten video is a bit better.

Santhosh Chris wrote:Aw... I thought you guys would like that. I'm no big fan of high pitch voiced anime cats singing but I thought this one was made particularly deep and you could relate to your own dreams.
Are you a 4 year old girl? You might be the sweetest, gentlest man I've ever met. Not that it's a bad thing - there are girls out there who like sweet guys. You just don't meet too many 23 (24? 22?) year old guys who like watching kittens sing on the internet. :)

User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania

Post by Larry Laffer »

Dogbreath wrote:Are you a 4 year old girl? You might be the sweetest, gentlest man I've ever met.
That is almost sig-worthy! :D


Regarding the video: That's why I like american shorthairs!(not that I wouldn't like any cat able to headbutt a camera at the age of 7 weeks.)
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Dogbreath wrote: Are you a 4 year old girl? You might be the sweetest, gentlest man I've ever met. Not that it's a bad thing - there are girls out there who like sweet guys. You just don't meet too many 23 (24? 22?) year old guys who like watching kittens sing on the internet. :)
Well if that's true then the entire internet community must be full of 4 year old girls or 'gentle' 23 year olds like me cuz that music video is one of the highest rated and widely spread flash music videos on the web :D

Just look at some of these comments on it at Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet? ... rF5fEMixng

And as far as cat videos go this one is my favorite :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M

User avatar
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:20 am
Location: NSW, Australia, Down Under Verse

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

Clicky clicky... All I have to say is :huh:
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote: Well if that's true then the entire internet community must be full of 4 year old girls or 'gentle' 23 year olds like me cuz that music video is one of the highest rated and widely spread flash music videos on the web :D
I'd imagine it's mostly women responsible for it's fame. And children.
Just look at some of these comments on it at Youtube
I gave up reading Youtube comments for Lent, and I'm not going back. My life is so much more full of joy and intelligent thought now.
And as far as cat videos go this one is my favorite :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M
I saw him move.
Clicky clicky... All I have to say is :huh:
Sasha showed that to me a few weeks ago, spent a couple hours having fun with it. I don't even send texts, but I can appreciate the humor.

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote: cuz that music video is one of the highest rated and widely spread flash music videos on the web :D
So I ended up clicking the youtube link.

Only 98,000 views. Maybe another 100,000 from all the other links combined. I don't know what you're smoking, but that's far, far, far from being "most widely spread flash music video" on the web. Your own "back to the start mario" is probably more popular atm. this lady got about 20,000,000 in 24 hours, for example. See Youtubes list of the most viewed movies - the very lowest one still has over 8 million views.

On that list is a really cheezy video that I do like and secretly listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM

A new artist I've been listening to a good deal is Jason Mraz, good stuff.

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Dogbreath wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote: cuz that music video is one of the highest rated and widely spread flash music videos on the web :D
So I ended up clicking the youtube link.

Only 98,000 views. Maybe another 100,000 from all the other links combined. I don't know what you're smoking, but that's far, far, far from being "most widely spread flash music video" on the web. Your own "back to the start mario" is probably more popular atm. this lady got about 20,000,000 in 24 hours, for example. See Youtubes list of the most viewed movies - the very lowest one still has over 8 million views.

On that list is a really cheezy video that I do like and secretly listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM

A new artist I've been listening to a good deal is Jason Mraz, good stuff.
Jason Mraz is pretty good, but it sounds vaguely familiar to another song
:suspicious:

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath »

Which song?

Also, this is why I hate California. Spoiled brainless yuppies.

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Dogbreath wrote: Also, this is why I hate California. Spoiled brainless yuppies.
Yup. She was a real spoiled yuppie alright... but nothing beats the yuppies of good old South Carolina :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Also I found the original song that kitten sang in "Shii's Song"

It's Wind's Nocturne and much better actually both animation and song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROt6hC7WWio

User avatar
dosraider
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9243
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: ROTFLMAO in Belgium.

Post by dosraider »

wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.

Post Reply