Free Ipod

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
fly_high_f22

Post by fly_high_f22 »

If you truly want to get your refferals, sign up with this conga line.
http://members.cox.net/freeipods/

I got two refferals within two days. It's a pretty busy conga and I think you could possibly get your iPod this year(compared to other lines)
swordfish

Post by swordfish »

before you guys start randomly signing up from random people's referrals, just letting you guys know there are "conga lines" available where people help you get referrals easily.

That's how i did in about 3 weeks.

here are a few websites you guys can try:

freeipod.shenje.net
freeipod.iguano.com
freeipodscommunity.com

good luck
congaipod

Conga Line

Post by congaipod »

if you're starting out, check out

http://www.congaipod.com
cramhains
Expert
Expert

Post by cramhains »

Why get a free Ipod? It's useless.
I see all. Warning, becareful what you do.
IF you are using Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer, I could see you and where you live.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

I think it's time I come back and kick some ass...
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Ipods are great...

But this free Ipod thingy is a scam I believe.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

It's not really a scam ... as long as you follow the rules, and do what you have to do you'll get your Ipod ... eventually :) From what I've heard there's long waits to get 'em now. There may be copycat scams out there but sites like freeipods.com are run by Gratis Internet who have been around a long time and been running sites like this for awhile. The president of the company was interviewed on The Screensavers show on TechTV.
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Otto

Post by Otto »

US only? :'( :cry:
Why do today what you can put off untill tomorrow?
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

Revival. Just wonderful. Anyways, my link is http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=7107902. Also I have some Gmail invites available if any one is interested, free of charge.
teknek

Free Photo iPod

Post by teknek »

-----------------
| Photo iPod |
-----------------

For the Photo iPod, Please sign up under me, Thanks!

http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15678116

I will give Gmail invites to anyone who signs up!
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

Stop complaining! Free!
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
congaipod

Post by congaipod »

Otto wrote:US only? :'( :cry:
OfferCentric offers are available to Canadian users

http://www.congaipod.com
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

Sorry for the revival but I just remembered this. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=7107902 is my link, I only need one more referral. Also
For FreeiPods, FreeDigitalCameras and iPodNanos.FreePay.com , a user must have a valid email address and a valid shipping address in the United States, a U.S. Territory, Canada, England, Scotland, or Wales. For all other Gratis Internet sites, a user must have a valid email address and a valid shipping address in the United States or a U.S. Territory. The user should also note that some products cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. We only allow one account per shipping address
So all you Canadians can now also join. Thanks for the time and free Gmail invites for all, just ask.
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

LOL, I clicked moo's link. I've never seen a compilation error while websurfing before. Possibly the best error message I've ever seen.
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by SpaceFans »

Moo wrote:Well basically you need to sign up to freeipods.com. Next you need to complete an offer such as AOL but I suggest ebay because it doesn't require a credit card if you have a non free email such as hotmail or yahoo, which is pretty easy to get. I can help you there. After that you need to have five friends sign up under you to get your 20GB or mini ipod. If you do sign up, could you sign up under me. I'll see if I can find more info and post it here later.

Hey Moo Why do we have to go under your name first off You want the mini Ipods Right that why you want us to sign up.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

SpaceFans wrote:
Moo wrote:Well basically you need to sign up to freeipods.com. Next you need to complete an offer such as AOL but I suggest ebay because it doesn't require a credit card if you have a non free email such as hotmail or yahoo, which is pretty easy to get. I can help you there. After that you need to have five friends sign up under you to get your 20GB or mini ipod. If you do sign up, could you sign up under me. I'll see if I can find more info and post it here later.

Hey Moo Why do we have to go under your name first off You want the mini Ipods Right that why you want us to sign up.
yep thats right thats the point of the offer because the offer is to help get your friends ipods and moo needs one more referial to get it which is what he just said so hes not trying to trick you because moo said that you know whats fun typing without using punctuation or capatalization and saying the same words or phrases over and over and over and over in one sentence because you say the same thing over and over it'll be really fun and make lots of fun people like you lol thks bye
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

Dogbreath, are you alright? Also, I'm not trying to trick anybody. Sorry if I did. I'm just trying to get an ipod, free of charge.
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by SpaceFans »

I think he is alright Moo So you really want a Ipod Badly I have like four Ipods.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Moo wrote:Dogbreath, are you alright? Also, I'm not trying to trick anybody. Sorry if I did. I'm just trying to get an ipod, free of charge.
Yeah, yeah... I'm okay. Just trying to make a point I guess.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

can I have a ipod... I dont have one... :shame: If you got 4 and I got 0.. hmmm
I would love to get one free of charge :angel: