Place you would like to visit that you have not been to yet.

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Bullshit, I'm Invincible. If I ran out of air, I would just Call Gary Coleman to help me.
denrix
<font color=CC00CC><i>*Special*</font>

Post by denrix »

yeah. that guy is soooo cool. :karate:
sasha: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have sex with my boyfriend.
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

hey lets leave old child actors out of this okay?
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Everything I've ever needed to know about the poles, I learned from this.
johpower
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by johpower »

Now, now... insulting Eastern Europians is no longer in vogue :no:

But Frogs, Canucks and Tazmanians.... :laugh:
Sig: "The Universe is change... but it is not exact change." -Fusco Bros.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Let's not forget those Canadians. Man, are they a riot!

Speaking of which, is there any slur for Canadians that I just haven't heard of?
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

this is way off topic...can we go back to the topic? da goat stop makin it go away from the topic!
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

I would like to visit Japan, china or canada

Reasons:
Canada: snows a lot..

Japan: Good technology

China: To get some of those 'Made in China' Products also to see panda bears up in trees :P
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

I like Canada because of the Lesbians.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

O.o

Im going there 1st then :laugh:
johpower
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by johpower »

Just what you need.... exciting women who are definately NOT interested in you. The term "glutton for punishment" suits you and Dner to a "T". No wonder you want to visit Hell (there are some places in NYC that would be close enough, however). Now Chk-M8 might have to fight them amorous Canucky chicks off, ay? :rolleyes:

Other destinations: there are some very cool islets along the west coasts of Brit Columbia and Alaska. Fantastic fishing and scenery. Sip beer and pretzels and wait in your sub on the inland passage to torp the cruise ships. :devil:
Sig: "The Universe is change... but it is not exact change." -Fusco Bros.
denrix

Post by denrix »

johpower wrote:Just what you need.... exciting women who are definately NOT interested in you. The term "glutton for punishment" suits you and Dner to a "T". No wonder you want to visit Hell (there are some places in NYC that would be close enough, however). Now Chk-M8 might have to fight them amorous Canucky chicks off, ay? :rolleyes:
whatever you say, chuck.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

johpower wrote:Just what you need.... exciting women who are definately NOT interested in you. The term "glutton for punishment" suits you and Dner to a "T". No wonder you want to visit Hell (there are some places in NYC that would be close enough, however). Now Chk-M8 might have to fight them amorous Canucky chicks off, ay? :rolleyes:

Other destinations: there are some very cool islets along the west coasts of Brit Columbia and Alaska. Fantastic fishing and scenery. Sip beer and pretzels and wait in your sub on the inland passage to torp the cruise ships. :devil:

Thats why you get 1 lesbian, and 1 bisexual.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

3-somes are always more interesting that way-Dnirex's boyfriend can testify to that.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

I can Catch Lightning in a Bottle... But I still cant figure out what the fuck you just said. Speak english, Billy-Bob-Danny-Frank.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

He is speaking English, though I suppose you need at least a second grade education to understand it. Allow me to translate:
Just what you need.... exciting women who are definately NOT interested in you.

See Jane. See Jane run. See Jane kiss Jill. Jane likes Jill, not Malcome.
The term "glutton for punishment" suits you and Dner to a "T".
See Thunderdog. See Dnirex. Thunderdog likes Dnirex. See Dnirex pet Thunderdog. See Thunderdog pull his head out of his rear! Thunderdog and Dnirex are sadiomachonists (purposely misspelled) in the extreme. Thunderdog and Dnirex like Jane and Jill but Jane and Jill don't like kissing Thunderdog and Dnirex.
No wonder you want to visit Hell (there are some places in NYC that would be close enough, however).

See hell. See Thunderdog want to go to hell. Burn, Thunderdog, burn! See how Joh Power exemplifies a point by using New York City as a comparison to hell.
Now Chk-M8 might have to fight them amorous Canucky chicks off, ay?

See Check Mate. Jill and Jane like check-mate, but Check-Mate does not like Jill and Jane. See Check-Mate run from Jill and Jane. Run, Check-mate, run!

Forgive him, Joh Power, once he hit's 10 or so he'll start to understand... though he's too young to get the sexual implications of your post. :(
denrix

Post by denrix »

Dogbreath wrote:See Thunderdog. See Dnirex. Thunderdog likes Dnirex. See Dnirex pet Thunderdog. See Thunderdog pull his head out of his rear! Thunderdog and Dnirex are sadiomachonists (purposely misspelled) in the extreme. Thunderdog and Dnirex like Jane and Jill but Jane and Jill don't like kissing Thunderdog and Dnirex.
No wonder you want to visit Hell (there are some places in NYC that would be close enough, however).

umm, what the fuck?!
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Dogbreath wrote:Forgive him, Joh Power, once he hit's 10 or so he'll start to understand... though he's too young to get the sexual implications of your post. :(
That's it, I'm getting out of here for Good, you Grotesque Son of a bitch. Please, Ban me.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Have fun... and did you really expect any better after flaming Joh Power? Though I won't ban you...I figure after you have your 3 days or so of pouting you'd be begging to get back in. Anywho, it's been nice knowing you... see you in a few. :)
denrix

Post by denrix »

just cuz i called him Chuck?! :shifty: