Re: Windows ports of DOS games

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

I know it's kind of lame but I once coded imitation PacMan for DOS. It really stinks but I just like bragging about it! You know that you have a hit when nobody talks about it ever since you created it# Thanks for what it is worth. By the way don't ever say I didn't take anything from you. :blah:
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

I was thinking of a DOS game called Turtlemom. Really cool. Not sure if it is around these days but worth to have!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

MrFlibble wrote:Added the Cylindrix Windows port.
I really like the picture of the screen. It takes a lot of talent to bring this about. I have an idea of how it was done however you made it first; congratulations and thanks MrFlibble for showing it off. I love the circle formula because I grew up with it. It's been 25 years since I learned it in school. Anyways that is why education is important. Don't let them fool you that you don't need education. Well unless you have rich parents haha You should check out www.vetusware.org sometimes. There's a bunch of smart stuffs I programmed. You might have to dig it up from the past but oh well. It is weird that these days I feel more accomplished and my attitude has changed a bit. However I remain grateful to my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy and my mom (both my real parents) Huong Thi Thuyen Vu for pushing me over the limit and obeying J e s u s C h r i s t! It is especially important that you remain humble to J e s u s C h r i s t like both my real parents have taught me. After all J e s u s C h r i s t is the saviour of all people; even the worst sinners are saved by J e s u s C h r i s t! I am nobody. After studying in school I dropped out of Lafayette College of Ivy League Engineering during the year 1996 of the summer semester. I got A in all my classes however it was boring. I excelled at programming and Computer Science. My father Nguyen Binh Thuy saw my grades and took me aside and was proud of me. He told me whatever you want to do it is up to you and I support you with all my heart. He laughed that day and it was the happiest day for me when I think back because he was so happy for me!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t especially for my real family like mom Huong Thi Thuyen Vu and two sis Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi being around to keep me company these days. With the years passing by my family drindles away and they go to Heaven! So I fear I am left to myself in old age. You know it is Thanksgiving yet I stay home alone with pictures of a few close real family members next to me to remind me of some close relatives I have left! My father Nguyen Binh Thuy always has my mom's picture besides his study and work area where he spends his time alone. After all she is the love of his life and they both have me and my two sisters to be pride and joy. The greatest joy of my parents are that the kids!!!!! They don't care if we're poor or rich. They don't care if we are smart or stupid. What they care about is that we are happy. If we are poor yet happy that's all that matters# It is the health and wellbeing of us kids that brings my parents joy and glad tidings for every Thanksgiving.