Hello, it's been 9 years...

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Johnright

Post by Johnright »

MSN and Extreme Gaming is really a nice combination.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Rip off!

Post by friendsforever »

friendsforever wrote:Cheese-its & Rice! Bless God, Cheese-its & Rice, Mary Immaculate, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu!!! Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy; Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi while myself is always worried for nothing Nguyen Khoa Tien who always loves Cheese-its & Rice!!!!!

Anyways for those of you who want to know where I get my tentative products maybe www.bethelemnativityproducts.com is a okay place. Supposedly they sell authentic olive wood and materials from The Holy Land! However I have yet to verify it. Currently I have to see if they ship anything to my place. It's supposed to be here in less than 2 weeks however I'll let you know if they give me the runaround. The money from paypal was easily taken and also a phone call to them verified a live person on the other end. I'm supposed to be getting a few pictures of comparable products that is of Cheese-its & Rice and Immaculate Mary to place on the wall. I'm supposed to get texted or my dear mom Huong Thi Vu is supposed to get texted with plaques that are olive wood and Cheese-its & Rice and Immaculate Mary. So I'll know within 2 days. Who knows maybe my mom has to call a place and get her money that she worked with hard work back. I know its only a few bucks ($36 plus free shipping) however you never know. I'll let you know the quality if I get anything in the mail or I got scammed.
Please note this company did not send me the product! It was supposed to arrive within 1 week and it is 10 days# My mom is calling the credit card company to get her money back. So stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Let by gones be by gone. My mom says the money is being returned within the next 24 hours. She contacted the officials to tell them that they gave me a runaround first then now it hasn't arrived on schedule. So even if it does come we have to return to sender unopened!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you J E S U S!!! My mom is getting her money back today. etc.