In the shadows (okay it's a bad name for the topic)

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

In the shadows (okay it's a bad name for the topic)

Post by Core_12 »

I don't like peaople who won't tell a thing about themselves here. For example, the newest member 'rayOK'. No offence...
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Core_12: Please provide your full name, Social Security Number, Location, Occupation, Military Service Record (Mandatory in Finland ya know), Blood Type, A sample 6,000 base string of your DNA (for comparative analysis), your credit card number, and a 1 way ticket to Switzerland please. What? You can trust me... :)

No really, I think some members are just a tad shy about giving out info on their selves... I was too at first. Give h/im/er/it a chance-and maybe an e-mail encouraging them to post. ;)
Homz
Expert
Expert

Post by Homz »

What's wrong with the name rayOK?

It's probably all the mass media pounding on their head saying "DONT GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF OVER THE INTERNET OR PEDOPHILES WILL COME AND KIDNAP YOU".

I, for one, have a limited amount of information I will ever give out because I prefer to stay safe. You don't really have a problem with that, Core, cause there probably aren't too many people that are going to come to Finland and stalk you. However, in a small community like this, it is unlikely that there are many pervs who would do stuff like that, everyone seems fairly sincere and genuine about what sort of person they are. So, it is probably safe if you're willing to take the marginal risk.
"You believe me," I said gratefully.
"Of course I do," and he held out his hand. "I believe everything out of the common. The only thing to distrust is the normal."

The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchan,
Chapter III
Do you like medieval fighting games or RPG's?
Click aici.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

h/im/er/it
What's a "hit"? Or an "imi," for that matter?

:rolleyes: I am so retarded.

Anyway, I'm a stalker....er, wait, no, I mean "stocker." I help with the produce at my local grocery store.

:rolleyes: There I go again.

Anyway, yeah, don't try to push people to say what they don't want to say. I use that principle in real and internet life.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

[quote="Dogbreath"]Core_12: Please provide your full name, Social Security Number, Location, Occupation, Military Service Record (Mandatory in Finland ya know), Blood Type, A sample 6,000 base string of your DNA (for comparative analysis), your credit card number, and a 1 way ticket to Switzerland please....quote]

and while you're at it, your IP address too. Just so that we can ALL have some REALY 1337 ha><0r fun0rz... lol

-Richard-
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

You can give us his IP without him saying with the power of the SAM...MODERATOR!
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Richard: You should already know his IP-it's in that little box right next to the "delete" button. (granted, he's used 5 others so far so you may not hit on target)
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Yeah well maybe you're right. And there's nothing wrong with 'rayOK', no, just that he has nothing else but that name here. Well it's just me :blah: .
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

And how is Core_12 any better?
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

He said there's nothing wrong with "RayOK". He's just mad that the user hasn't said anything yet.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

I'd say that about 5% of our registered users are currently active. Doesn't that just make you just want to kill WFH more than usual?
Splodginator
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Splodginator »

Well, I hate him about the same. In fact, I'm making a missile out of Corn Flakes boxes and old "Fun with Electronics" packs from those school electronics courses. So far, it just sits there and flashes red and green.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

:laugh:

...there was fun."

Splodginator
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Splodginator »

I was also thinking of putting an annoying siren on it as well, so, as soon as I add the fans (which I'll power by five 12V batteries) I'll send it there, but it will, instead, overheat and crash-land on a sheep in New Zealand.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...there was fun."

Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Splodginator wrote:Well, I hate him about the same. In fact, I'm making a missile out of Corn Flakes boxes and old "Fun with Electronics" packs from those school electronics courses. So far, it just sits there and flashes red and green.
Were you even here for WFH? I don't think you were.
Splodginator
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Splodginator »

Well, I witnessed one of his attacks, and he's still at GameHippo.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Another example, 'Zardus'. No location, no interests, nothing. Not even an avatar! Even the location "In your ass" would be better then none. Sorry for the ass word.

...there was fun."

Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Splodginator wrote:Well, I witnessed one of his attacks, and he's still at GameHippo.
ONE of his attacks. I've had him try to Buttfuck me many times already.