Super Mario sure has come a long way...

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Super Mario sure has come a long way...

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

I thought this ad was very memorable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2L4PTV14A

Post all your love for the little Italian plumber man who contributed so greatly into making what video games are today :)
liuvincent19

Post by liuvincent19 »

Love to contribute in this nice forum, to the best of my knowledge.
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Cmaza »

liuvincent19 wrote:Love to contribute in this nice forum, to the best of my knowledge.
Sorry to go off-topic, Santhosh, but I want to point something out (regarding the first 'member' to reply to this thread).

Mods need to watch this guy. All four of his posts thus far seem to be pulling keywords from other people's post to make up replies which seemingly have nothing to do with the original topics whatsoever - A sure tail sign of a spambot doing its best to appear human and integrate into a community, right before bombarding it with advertising and backlinks.

If this guy starts posting links to some random website and asking us to join or putting random links in posts, point will be proven.

Though I can't deny the possibility that he's just an idiot that can't post properly, I think he might just be a spambot.

If you agree with me, PM me his email address and the IP that he registered with and I'll nail him to the wall. Or if you want to do it, I can supply a few links to places where you can report forum spambots and the likes.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Cmaza wrote:Mods need to watch this guy. ....
We do, I certainly keep an eye on this one.
Not the first time we had someone (something??) as this.

In fact my first idea was to completely nuke account-email-ip ... but ya never know, could be a new legit member, and it would be a shame if we nuke every new member here, it's not that we have a surplus of those, lol.

....Even if a fast search around shows that the name is extremely active on a lot of boards .....
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
johnasjade

Post by johnasjade »

Super Mario Father Of All PC Games.........
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

http://stabyourself.net/mari0 Mario with a Portal Gun.
Segaboy

Post by Segaboy »

Mods need to watch this guy. All four of his posts thus far seem to be pulling keywords from other people's post to make up replies which seemingly have nothing to do with the original topics whatsoever - A sure tail sign of a spambot doing its best to appear human and integrate into a community, right before bombarding it with advertising and backlinks.
NAT
Wally

Post by Wally »

Oh the irony.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Sig says "NAT" No doubt it is a spambot. I really want to keep that post for the pure irony of it all.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Already banned it. haha