Your favorite food and drinks? And your un-favorites?

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

You're all drunkards.
:blah:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

i know... i lowered myself last night to the lowest anyone can get.... i was drinking the cheap, horrid beverage known as VB. WORST BEER EVER

However i plan to redeem myself next week at the boozefest at my friends holiday house by drinking Chivas Regal
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

cyb3r.god3 wrote:...at the boozefest at my friends holiday house by drinking Chivas Regal
:blah: You still have much to learn young man.
A real drunk's credo can only be:
"Not the quality but only the quantity matters...."
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

i have yet to stoop to that level
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.