Introduce Yourself!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

That's terrible! I'm glad you're ok.
nealshireman

Post by nealshireman »

man, I haven't been here in a while. been playing minecraft and completly forgot about this place

High school starts soon and I'm kinda nervous :(
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

ZOMFG nealshireman !!! A revenant !!!

Do we kill it ? Yes? Yes?

Do we? PLZ ?
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Don't worry about high school, eventually you'll learn the secret: everyone gets random boners, it's not just you.
tyco

Post by tyco »

Hello!
I come in peace! I like old school video games more than the new ones. I hate that new games are all fixed on grafix and the story has to suffer...and that they are all online..what happened to the good old split screen? When you called a friend over to play all night long?
I am from Europe(From Romania), I study Computer programming and automation at an university here, I have 22 years and love to play all my old games, and even discover new ones(I am watching reviews on youtube from old console games).
My first PC was a sinclair spectrum ZX clone...I remember asking my father to plug it in for me...and waiting minutes for a game to load...it had a lot of fun games at the time...I am still trying to find some games but i dont know the name, only how they looked. In 98 i got my first PC, a Pentium 586 and it was a huge change...it ran on win 98 and the games loaded instantly...i was like...woooow...cuuul...since i was one of the few in my class who had a PC, classmates would come and play with me...this is the era i loved the most... NFS2SE, Ignition, Starcraft, Lemmings, Carmagedon, and many many more... I never had a TV console so the PC was everything...I still have my Old Game collection, although i can't make a lot of games to work...I use a AMD Athlon 2100+ at 1.8GhZ with 512 DDR and Gforce FX5200 video card for my games, and I am in the process of transforming it into an Arcade... But I would like to play some old school games on my laptop, on my Ubuntu 11.04 Linux. I saw the linux topic and will start reading it!
My other hobbies are music, movies, electronics and model railroading.
If you want I can show you my game collection and a top 10 of my favorite ones!
All the best!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Welcome aboard Tyco. :)

Wait a sec .....
tyco wrote:...(From Romania) ...
Hmmmm, I really do hope you will be less troublesome than another Romanian we have here on DGF....... . :suspicious:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
tyco

Post by tyco »

Don't worry...i only want to discover new interesting games... let's just say i get bored a lot :)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

dosraider wrote: Hmmmm, I really do hope you will be less troublesome than another Romanian we have here on DGF....... . :suspicious:
Now, I'm sure being more troublesome than him is not an easy feat! :rolleyes:

Hi, and welcome, Tyco!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
johnasjade

Post by johnasjade »

Name: Johnasjade
Favorite Game: Prince Of Persia T2T
Last Movie seen: Project X
Favorite Movie: Titanic..
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Hi thar,welcome to the DGF! :)
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
chelsearason
Banned

Hello from chelsea

Post by chelsearason »

After a few days of being a member of your forum, I finally got the courage to do my first post. :)

Let me greet everyone hello and gud day! I'm chelsea, your new forum member! I'm a fan of your site for a month now. I first thought that lurking around and just reading the topics here is fine but then I realized why not join and interact with people who share the same passion as me.

I love reading tips and new tricks to improve myself and the stuff I do. :)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Welcome @ DGF, chelsearason.
:)

Enjoy your visits here.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

HERRO and Welcome :)
JohnChapman

Post by JohnChapman »

Hello...
A new member here and want to be an active part of this community.. Actually i am a game lover and want to do its discussion..
This is a spam account
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

JohnChapman wrote:Hello...
A new member here and want to be an active part of this community.. Actually i am a game lover and want to do its discussion..
Welcome aboard !
:)
apachacha

Post by apachacha »

Hello. So....I'm back after getting accidentaly banned on the day I signed up :P

Gonna post a bit more later, but first.....I want to repost the question I had before, concernign Wibarm.

Please don't band me again !
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

apachacha wrote:Hello. So....I'm back after getting accidentaly banned on the day I signed up :P
Was my fault, sorry about that. :(
apachacha wrote:Please don't band me again !
Hmmm, can't say I'm not tempted to..... :devil:

:laugh:
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

Wow, this has been awhile. Years I'd say. But the general boredom has gotten the better of me and have now returned after various computer changes.... Quite interesting to see not much appears to have changed since my last visit.
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

cyb3r.god3 wrote:Wow, this has been awhile.....
Yep, your last post was from:
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Amazing that you remember your login details. :laugh:
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

cyb3r.god3 wrote:Wow, this has been awhile. Years I'd say. But the general boredom has gotten the better of me and have now returned after various computer changes.... Quite interesting to see not much appears to have changed since my last visit.
Everythings still the same here :D
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?