What's up, losers?

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.

What do you think now that John the Ax stopped by for a visit?

He's a zombie, he died in a fire.
9
56%
Oh my god! John the Ax, has taken my babies!
6
38%
Who the fu** is JTA ?
1
6%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
John The Ax
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

What's up, losers?

Post by John The Ax » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:57 pm

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. For those of you who don't, all you need to know is that I'm the most badass person around. Those of you who do, on the other hand, already know that. I've been roaming the intarwebs for many moons, and thought I'd just pop into my old abode to see how things were.

Unfortunately, my stay is only temporary. The community here isn't what it once was five years ago (and how could it be?), but it was a great run here. I just had to do my yearly stop in to say hi. So, how is everyone doing? Lakerzz8, did you change your name back now, or is that someone impersonating you? I could have sworn you changed it at some point (after we let you back on.) Dogbreath, time for a new avatar, ok? It was cool three years ago. Eh, not that I'm one to talk about new avatars...

Oh darn, the creepy old man in my sig doesn't work anymore. That's seriously disappointing.

Oh, and to all the noobs that are reading this: Make your posts grammatically correct and legible. Shape up or ship out!
Last edited by John The Ax on Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page

User avatar
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:25 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by emmzee » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:37 pm

ZOMG teh oldbies are returneh! :jester:
John the Ax wrote:Oh, and <b><u>too</u></b> all the noobs that are reading this: Make your posts grammatically correct and legible. Shape up or ship out!
:laugh:

Welcome back, sir. Please stick around and help corral the noobs!
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament

User avatar
dosraider
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9243
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: ROTFLMAO in Belgium.

Post by dosraider » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:26 am

First TSM, now John the Ax, fuc*, it's zombie invasion here !
:o

We must slaughter some chickens and burn a young maiden in a bonfire to protect ourselves.
Lets grab Gamer, it's a chick and a young maiden. Solved.


'ello again John the Ax.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.

User avatar
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 6:20 pm

Post by Moo » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:58 am

Oldbies, unite!

User avatar
GAMER
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:55 am
Location: chasing chikeds in the snow!

Post by GAMER » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:26 am

No ritual slaughtering of me thank you very much... Haha.

JOHN THE AX!!! OMG!! HAVE MY BABIES!!!one!!11!!!one!!

B) GAMER
<img src="http://thumbs.deviantart.com/300W-96A09 ... rs_Sig.jpg">

i have a chik magnet...observe!


<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR="slide"><font color="crimson">
[MAGNET]-------------------- :cuccoan: </marquee>

User avatar
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~
Posts: 763
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:01 pm
Location: L.A., California

Re: What's up, losers?

Post by lakerzz8 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:39 am

John The Ax wrote:Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. For those of you who don't, all you need to know is that I'm the most badass person around. Those of you who do, on the other hand, already know that. I've been roaming the intarwebs for many moons, and thought I'd just pop into my old abode to see how things were.

Unfortunately, my stay is only temporary. The community here isn't what it once was five years ago (and how could it be?), but it was a great run here. I just had to do my yearly stop in to say hi. So, how is everyone doing? Lakerzz8, did you change your name back now, or is that someone impersonating you? I could have sworn you changed it at some point (after we let you back on.) Dogbreath, time for a new avatar, ok? It was cool three years ago. Eh, not that I'm one to talk about new avatars...

Oh darn, the creepy old man in my sig doesn't work anymore. That's seriously disappointing.

Oh, and too all the noobs that are reading this: Make your posts grammatically correct and legible. Shape up or ship out!
I'm impersonating myself, actually. I asked Dogbreath to change my name back to lakerzz8. It was Tony_Montana for a while. I decided I will post a little here again and like the name "lakerzz8" too much to give it up. Good to see you back. How you been?

User avatar
wardrich
<b><Font color="green">"Some Troll"</b>
Posts: 3940
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:08 pm
Location: Ontario Canada

Post by wardrich » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:59 am

I SHAT BRICKS.

Oh, and when did TSM become an oldbie?


You should come back for good. We can take this place over and get it back to what it used to be. We just need to get Da_Goat back... and Jean and Ally.

User avatar
dosraider
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9243
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: ROTFLMAO in Belgium.

Post by dosraider » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:28 am

wardrich wrote:Oh, and when did TSM become an oldbie?
Who said he is? He came back after an absence, that's all. And he could be called an oldbie, he is almost 2 years here, view the average posters...
The oldest and most active one must be guest.

Gamer, you don't really believe we gonna ask if you want to become a sacrifice to save us, do you?
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.

User avatar
GAMER
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:55 am
Location: chasing chikeds in the snow!

Post by GAMER » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:53 am

Lol. Can't we just dress Tinman up?? The gods won't know the difference.
wardrich wrote:]Oh, and when did TSM become an oldbie?
I agree. He was new when i came back.

B) GAMER
<img src="http://thumbs.deviantart.com/300W-96A09 ... rs_Sig.jpg">

i have a chik magnet...observe!


<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR="slide"><font color="crimson">
[MAGNET]-------------------- :cuccoan: </marquee>

User avatar
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~
Posts: 763
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:01 pm
Location: L.A., California

Post by lakerzz8 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:11 am

wardrich wrote:I SHAT BRICKS.

Oh, and when did TSM become an oldbie?


You should come back for good. We can take this place over and get it back to what it used to be. We just need to get Da_Goat back... and Jean and Ally.
Ally left a week after this forum was made didn't she? Any news from her after that?

User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania

Post by Larry Laffer » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:33 am

JTA! No, you don't know me, but don't worry, I know you*

Welcome back... now, since the gods require a virgin sacrifice, can we proceed to stabbing wardrich with a dull rock?


*lol, always wanted to say that!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)

User avatar
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:46 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by Gamer_V » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:25 am

I think the amount of 'TEH LULZ' is still rather disappointing in this thread. :(
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .

User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania

Post by Larry Laffer » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:57 am

Well, I'll add some lulz saying that you suck at making[editing] avatars :P
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)

User avatar
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:46 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by Gamer_V » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:32 am

I have no idea what you're talking about. :P
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 pm

Dogbreath, time for a new avatar, ok? It was cool three years ago.
It still iz kewl, damnit! :angry: Eh, maybe I will, if I find one I like as much.

Anyway, it's good to see you back, JTA. May the Ax of Newbie Smiting never dull.

On the other hand, some of these newbs aren't half bad. Dosraider, Gamer_V, Minimax, 'Hyde... the only one you really have to watch out for is Larry Laffer. Turn your back on him, and he'll start lobbing spam grenades left and right.

Alright, back to the virgin sacrifice...

tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by tinman47 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:28 pm

John the Ax? I don't even know you,and I......You....Suck.
But you seem alright,so uh nice to meet you.
Last edited by tinman47 on Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:25 pm
Location: Southeastern Japan

Post by Thunderdog » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:55 pm

I thought you died in The Great War.

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:50 pm

tinman47 wrote:John the Ax? I don't even know you,and I don't admire you B)
Feel free to smite this one for his blasphemy. Really, we don't mind at all.

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:17 pm

There! How do you like my new avatar?

User avatar
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~
Posts: 763
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:01 pm
Location: L.A., California

Post by lakerzz8 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:41 pm

You just got the avvie and it's already old. Try traveling to 1999 and trying that one then.
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!

Post Reply