ZZT Games

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
someone

ZZT Games

Post by someone »

Pleze check out my ZZT site @
www.geocities.com/zzt_games
Thanx! :bday:
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Nice-I haven't seen those games before, actually. Does the site <html><a href=http://zzt.the-underdogs.org/>Z2</a></html> know of your website? They have over 2,000 zzt games and would probably be happy to host the games that you have designed.
someone

Post by someone »

No, but i will appreciate any ZZT games you send in to my site, and will 99% post them! :thumbsup:
someone

Post by someone »

btw, pleze sign the guestbook and vote on the weekly poll!! :shame:
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

I wouldn't say it was a good idea to post this here in the webmasters forum... Because we're all webmasters! And thus, we can VERY easily find your secret page by just looking at the source code...

But the site's nice, and simple.
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!
Micah

Post by Micah »

I would recommend you just join z2 and then send your games there.
This is a signature. I hope you understand.