cleanZZT

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

cleanZZT

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

Nano, If you make another version of cleanZZT, could you make it not include duplicator sounds? Then you can transport players instantly with out all that noise crap.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Um, couldn't you just PM him about this? And what is clean ZZT? Where can I get it?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Nano was working on some sort of zzt-hack thingy a while back with the use of a hex editor. I agree with nasty that the duplicator sound should be eliminated if only to make intra-board teleportations go smoother.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

I think cleanZZT has been put in the utilitys section of http://zzt.the-underdogs.org
Nanobot

Post by Nanobot »

Heh. Somehow, I completely missed this topic.

I'll go do that, but I'm going to ask that you PM or e-mail me if you want it (except for nastypoisonspikes and Dogbreath). It should take me about two to five minutes to find the sound and remove it.

Da_Goat: Someone on the Z2 boards said it would be cool if the water sound and the messages for water, forest, and fake were removed from ZZT... so I made CleanZZT and released it ten minutes later! :P

EDIT: It's ready if you want it. You can grab it at http://mwinds.chipx86.com/temp/CLEANZZT.EXE