My latest demo

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Post by legaloneforever »

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ym1vpmpk6 ... phepla.rar

Here is my latest demo. It has a mini game, but that is not the most notable addition to my demo; more specifically there is a text scroller coaster! On the first two screens where it scrolls you hit the w key to advance to the next screen. On other screens you use various other keys to move play or advance. I hope you enjoy my demos in the years to come. It is what I do for my hobby.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

My link has been updated with the latest INTRO effects for today.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5244te55v ... nstall.exe

The demo has been speed calibrated.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I've split your posts into this thread in a more appropriate place.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/file/804rl2f781l2lhe/AP.EXE

This should work for DOSBox at max cycle and Windows XP, Windows 2000, etc. It is meant for high end machines with DOS graphics capabilities.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/jgk94cr5eana3/0439

This demo continues with the intention of high end machines in mind with DOS capabilities. Most notably Windows XP!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

After testing the demo my mom approves that I release it for show. She says if we need the money someone will hopefully help us out. This is half a years work with source included for Windows XP.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pfhue52y1rnxlru/xp.zip

The demo has been split up into smaller parts and speed calibrated for XP since XP has a size cap where DOSBox has a bigger memory. Thank you J E S U S!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Over at Abandonia I think I still have a copy of PONG138. It is my all time favourite. Just like Castle Wolfenstein has its special affects much like Quake so PONG138 is my best! It contains all the routines I've learned over the last 40 years. It even incorporates double bufferring and even triple buffering and even quadbuffering! Cheers.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/?a0jvnikes5x32

Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t! Here is my just modded demo. It has dwindled in size about 50k. I have taken much of it and split it up into modules for Windows XP. This one should work for any DOS compatible machines. The only limit is that it should be speed calibrated one day. Thank you to MrFlibble for putting up with me through the years. It was at DOSGames that I started my journey into programming 5 years ago. I have been at it consistently ever since. Well I just want to release this shortened and cut demo to MrFlibble first. I hope you like it especially where it scrolls on the first screen# Thank you MrFlibble for accepting my demos and such.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well many of you do not know I have been hard at work with little pay. In fact I collect welfare but I get to room in my mom's house. I do not have a job except programming for a hobby! All the programs you have seen me place on DOSGames is my hobby. People get to download it free of charge and only 1 have been copyrighted. 90% of my source codes that allows you to see the techniques of how I do my job are out there if you ask around# The 10% that I never reveal is the stuffs from my 2 years of college education. You just cannot get the same results without a college education. That is why a student who never graduated only gets $10 per hour at a security center while a graduate gets $100 per hour for a 4 year degree. Education is the key that I unfortunately do not have much of. My regret is that I never graduated and it disappoints both my parents. I do not have a wife and I cannot take care of my kids even if I do. So I do this programming gig on DOSGames in hopes of one day being an inddependently wealthy programmer who has it all if grace allows. It dents my pride that others have gone before me. Many of the most useful techniques such as double buffering is used in my programs. What education has taught me is that you skip so many generations by studying from others. I hope to see you all around and get to know you. I know there are hundreds of thousands of posts so please feel free to re introduce yourself. I would like to know some friends before I go to Heaven. My name is Nguyen Khoa Tien! My mom is Huong Thi Vu! My dad is Nguyen Binh Thuy! My sister is Nguyen Khoa Thuyen! My sister youngest of all is Nguyen Khoa Thuyen! We are one family from Vietnam out of many millions! We are not the best however we try to make ends meet and support our love ones! It is unfortunate that we do not always do what we love. I do what I love but I get paid little for it. Giving out almost all my sources for the last 5 years does not bring in income like Microsoft. Hardly contratry to popular beliefs. hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well I am out of idea for now for my demos. If there be a miracle I would continue producing quality demos that are creative for the rest of forever! I often joke with my mom that I will never be perfect# She always chide me and says "Keep trying my baby boy; Keep trying." hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

I just looked at a YouTube video of a handful select of DOS game's greatest talents. I did not know nor did I realize there were so many quality games out there. Compared to all the software writers 1300 DOS quality games may seem minimal. However from what I know there are 200k programmers who are serious. So let me work that out 1 in 200 programmers make it to the big leagues. That is half of 1% make it to HollyDOS. hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

I'm bored. You know when I went to Lafayette I was bored. My dad laughed that day when he found out I was bored. I will never forget my dad.

Today is a new day. Prospect not so good! hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

You know I am pretty! I have big breasts. Firm body. But no one wants me :jester:
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

No. Seriously. I'm out! I don't have anymore left to give. It is my dying leg. No not the middle one# How bad can I be. Anyways. I hate none except MrFlibble. He is so evil. I hate evil. In all my years I have never found a evil person such equal to him. Goes to show the two most posters on earth is me and MrFlibble. Who will win? Well my midddle leg is 5 minus below so I lost. Sorry.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

i ambic pantanometer. No not I am bic pantamometer. It is OH I give up!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

You know if I would have known back then how horrible it would be to drop out of school I would not have done it. In school you have the preppy crowd. Everyone is so educated! Out of school you meet all sorts of people who give you money but do not have any formal training# That is why they pay you. You do the job that you went to school for and they pay you for your work. However the good thing is you can dress any way you want so long that you are clean. I remember being interviewed for a job and they saw how well dress I was. I put on my best dress shirt and tie. And the rest was history. Some jobs just require you to have shown up if you are talented. I know at my out computer job I always boasted and people put up with my crap just because I was good. If it not for the pay and the atmosphere I would not have been there. Everyone dressed well and they paid you well. Thank you to all my past employer I do not know how you put up with an a**hole like me.