My latest demo

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Post by legaloneforever »

Well The Copyright Office is verifying with me a few minor details before I release it publicly here. Thank you for waiting!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Dear Tien Nguyen:

You certainly don't need to ask my permission, or the Copyright Office's permission, to do anything with your work. It is, after all, your work.

Your question seems more in the realm of a business or legal issue, and I can't assist you with those. If you have concerns you should seek the advice of an attorney. The Copyright Office does not give legal advice.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6zejvgq62 ... T.EXE/file

So here is the leak. You need to pay big bucks for this but it is free here on DOSgames! Just in case we go hollow or empty pocket or crazy or something you can donate to us. Just look us up. We are hardplaying class hehe I just do it for fun and listen to my mom until I realize I needed to make big bucks to bill the pay# hehe :cuccoan:
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Copyright claim approved

Thank you to the only kid of GOD my copyright is approved! The hard part is staying above water forever hopefully by his grace our LORD and kid.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Well I have my strength back! I should be back programming something soon.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

It is fun playing with DOSBox 0.74# You can speed up your DOS games so it goes close to the speed of a Windows XP. Just this morning I used my splitter program to carry a bunch of pieces that are small to the drive that breaks down if the pieces were bigger! Once again please look for SPLIT to arrive in stores if I am poor. It really works so far even on size 1GB in DOS!!!! Thank you mom Huong Thi Vu for supporting me so I can get this program copyrighted. It does not matter what people say because I tested it out on a 1GB program size and it works.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

I'm sorry for being a little late and glitchy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/259nm0vnx ... S.EXE/file
tiennguyen1973

Post by tiennguyen1973 »

Well I'm out of posts. I've exhausted my talk topics. I've exhausted my knowledge base. I will be posting games or whatever where I can. But in the meantime just hang tight and put up with my spam. I am just filling in the gaps until I can get a demo out in assembly if possible!
tiennguyen1973

Post by tiennguyen1973 »

Well I was over at Abandonia checking out some of my old friends but I am banned there so I can't see anyone over there. I always get banned for some reason haha I just that is just the way it is. Anyways I just went to church yesterday to catch up with the true people who go to church yesterday! I just usually park and say a short prayer and leave. However the true church people stay for mass and are known and registered by the priest and are known since youth. When you go to church you are an outsider unless you are born into it. That is the way it is. Just like in my family unless you are my mom Huong Thi Vu or my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy or my sis Nguyen Khoa Thuyen or my other sis Nguyen Khoa Thi or GOD then you are not my family. My friend Ho Thi Nga has the potential to be my baby maker and that is all. That is why she is my friend. Everyone else is a kind stranger.
tiennguyen1973

Post by tiennguyen1973 »

Thank you GOD forever and ever gleamings on behalf of myself and the rest of the 5 of us: mom Huong Thi Vu; dad Nguyen Binh Thuy; ....
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Piss off you loon.