Theory To Possible Reality Time Game

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

I was once really into programming all the time. I lost that something along the way. This event reminds me of a time and a lesson when many start out fresh and good then sink into deep routine of boredom. They try hard to get back to where they started but it is of no use.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t for the graces! Here is a maze game. There is no objective other than to traverse the maze and enjoy. There is a red dot to indicate where you are when it is blown up size. The [ENTER] key shows the whole map of the maze where there is a green dot to indicate where you are. q quits the game of travelling the maze.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ea5nz5i1666s2m/maze.zip
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

http://download1339.mediafire.com/lr2j8 ... w/WORK.EXE

Thank you God of Heaven that my family is taking perfect care of. In Immaculate Mary I pray. I have been refining this subtly for a couple hours. I hope you like it. My mom Huong Thi Thuyen Vu says to get something out for the kids to play since they don't have money.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Here is the next revision where you have to collect path(s) or place what you have earned to make your own pathways.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/blw5zb11gbsuax6/game.EXE

Thank you God of Heaven that me and my immediate family are provided for all our lives! I hope you like the game so far on behalf of my mom Huong Thi Thuyen Vu and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy#
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Before and Now

Post by friendsforever »

In the old days when I was living in an old rundown apartment my programming was full of joy. I would just get up at random and program for hours until it was done. I would regularly have fun stuffs out compared to these days. Today life has turned to a boring routine. It grows out of a sense of wanting what is a safe alternative. I guess the saying of no risk no glory is true. However I would really have rather have what is safe then to get into trouble like in my youths. In my youths I didn't have a care in the world. All were provided for me. I guess that is why the older you are the more careful you are. You see your end coming and to prolong it however you can. The programming career you have seen in your youth to be full of glory has passed. You see people always talking about your old stuffs. I guess when you are learning you are brand new and fresh. So you don't have replica of something out already. Now when you program something new people often see it to be weird or odd. They have grown to like the old and stable. That is until the next generation arrives. The kids do not have concepts of what is out there. They just try this and try that. Forget the classics! They do not know it is classics.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Some entity to hang on to: J E S U S!

Post by friendsforever »

With being a small few in team members you always need some entity to hang on to. For me it is J e s u s C h r i s t! It is good to see at least a hand full of programs produced. Better quality than quantity is what is preferred. If there are 1 good outfit compared to 100 poor outfits then it is tempting to choose 100 poor outfits. After all you can wake up and change and not look like you wore that yesterday. This is just my opinion. One person actually chose the 100 poor outfits cenario. Anyways this goes for programming too. For me it is 1 quality program rather than 100 poor programs. In truth it is some mixture since it is getting up there.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Here is my current work for the maze game with specialaffect

Post by friendsforever »

http://download1642.mediafire.com/88j34 ... 5/WORK.EXE

Thank you always from now on without loophole cracks etc. to J e s u s C h r i s t; In other words without gap sealed unbreakable impermeable etc.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

http://download1481.mediafire.com/lqy22 ... a91/WORK.C

Here is the sole proprietorship source code. Cheers! 45 years of hard work and you get the source code too. Just remember me and my immediate family: mom Huong Thi Vu dad Nguyen Binh Thuy sis Nguyen Khoa Thuyen sis Nguyen Khoa Thi myself son Nguyen Khoa Tien; families forever and ever# Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t!!!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Thank you J e s u s C h r i s t that all within me and my family's life is humble for the rest of forever and ever.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

My real parents took me to school to train for my programming along with my two real sisters.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

A few credits goes out to Allen Pilgrim and Quadko and David Brackeen and JVS and PSEUDOCODER and PixelTHING etc. You never know if you see me posting; there are so many people better than myself!
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Allen Pilgrim did NOT tell me specifically how to code the nonsmering pixels; he just hinted at it in his interview and through grace it was coded! Quadko helped me out with hints on plotting a pixel sometimes ago. David Brackeen helped in completing bitmap setup; however most of the work was done by myself. Mrs. Murphy taught the basics of pi however learning to implement it was up to myself. Mrs. Hovik and Mrs. Rasley and Mrs. Leppeg were there to guide through the courses of programming and the main work had to be done during the semester.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

Addition credits goes out to all the kind folks. :angel:
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

http://download1496.mediafire.com/1w4ym ... 6/LOVE.EXE

This doesn't have the source code. However the seemingly easy program took me years to understand. In order to pass a C course all you needed to do was code a message. That was harder than expected given that you are a new kid knowing nothing about programming and seeing no examples. These days people rip codes left and right and think it is an easy thing when others have gone before them! J E S U S# How is a kid supposed to know to program right when you just give out source codes all the time. Do your own work is what I say.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

J E S U S C H R I S T is G O D in human flesh!

Post by friendsforever »

What would happen if J E S U S was a programmer? He would be able to do anything! Imagine if our LORD arrived again on earth and started programming. He would be able to make anything happen because he is God#
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

When I was retarded they took me into the mental asylum and that was the worst experience I have ever had; I had no internet and no Borland C 2.01 don't even mention Borland Turbo Assembler 4.1! That was 12 years ago# I even lived in a slum apartment where my mom would be home late at night and be terrorized because of the dark nights. Boy those dark days were horrible. Understandably she left for a better neighbourhood. Regardless get to know your neighbours.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

So let's talk programming. Don't worry if it takes you forever to program. At least you tried!