Borland C++ 2.0

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Borland C++ 2.0

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

This is a review pretty much of Borland C++ 2.0. The package should include Borland Turbo Assembler, Borland Turbo Debugger, Borland Turbo Profiler, Borland C++. Borland C++ should also be able to compile Borland C programs.

Bless God (Jesus Christ), then my real mom Huong Thi Vu!

Honours to my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy.
Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu.

Through my two real parents I am as close to a PRO as possible today.
Last edited by tienkhoanguyen on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

O-well. Account is currently suspended until I can talk to a live operator tomorrow at 8 or 10am. It is the official Borland C++ 2.0 from eBay (the whole package). You can even develop natively for Windows with this version. However I can already do that with DOSBox 0.74.

As someone once said, "If it is your's, it will be in your hands. If it belongs to someone else then too bad!! hehe"

Well, the only reason I bought this package is to support my family. Since I get welfare I figure I do something good with my life and give back by developing with this package. I do not know if I really need it however The Holy Bible says to keep studying. So I bought bid and won it on eBay.

The only problem is that the agent is off duty hehe They closed like 10pm so I could not get anyone on the telephone. I could not get to Walmart until like 10pm so by the time I got home to pay for my item I was out of luck. O-well.

It makes me kind of scared and worried since there is a hold on my account. I funded the account with $150+ so I could lose it. If I lose it then I understand; It is because I am on welfare and they want to take it back from me#!!

If worst comes to worst, I do not really need it. I already have Borland Turbo C 2.01 and Borland Turbo Assembler 5.0 in addition to Borland C++ 5.5!

I heard a quote somewhere that when one door closes another will open for you? Whether that is true of not I do not really know however I am happy. I have enough to eat. I have my home. Most important is that I have my Borland Turbo Assembler 4.1 for MS-DOS. hehe I just wanted to get this additional one today because my father always tells me to have a backup just in case you need a spare. Since I am no longer with my father Nguyen Binh Thuy anymore I figure I listen to him and honour him to ease my sadness of losing him!

Also I want to support my mother that is why I bid and won this Borland C 2.0 package today. Unfortunately I cannot get a hold of the books and diskettes since it is late.

As for me, what is in it for me? I am selfish. I confess I like to register myself as a developer officially. I hope there is a Borland developer card in the brand new shrink wrap box!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am too worried about my account not being activated tomorrow to program anything right now.

Thank you Jesus at least I still have my family! I guess I am thinking out of bounds. I am too focused on the things instead of the people. Suze Orman says to focus on the people first and the money will come.

The Holy Bible says focus on God first and the rest will follow#!! I guess I better just stop there while I am ahead and just say "Thank you Jesus for what good I have and that I do not lose it for the rest of my existances#!!!"
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Since I am developing for MS-DOS primarily, I did a little eBay search and found a handful for $20 or under. If I have enough left over I will try to win a bid for a brand new sealed factory wrapped box complete with the certificate of authenticity, operating system 3.5" diskette(s), and such.

My Borland C 2.0 costs $134.30 which includes express shipping. So $150 or so minus $134.30 is what I have left to purchase a brand new sealed and factory wrapped MS-DOS. Hopefully I can find one for that low of a price (that is if my cash did not disappear from the card mysteriously hehe)!

Thank you Jesus at least I still have the basics that I can use to develop games that I have been doing. I just wanted a backup set that is all. My dad always tells me to have a backup. Besides, I do not have the physical books to read. I have it in electronics form however the officially physical books that I could have as a handy reference is not available which comes in the package too.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

I always remember my Lehigh County Community College teacher kept her textbooks immaculate. Now I know how she feels! I appreciate these packages more than I ever did now that I am doing what I love in life!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, I know I am probably going a little overboard, however, thanks for listening#!!
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Anyways, if I really wanted to be a developer and a PRO then you understand my impatience hehe It is exciting to get an official package and register your name officially as a developer!
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Jesus!hehe

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

I guess I was forcing it? hehe

Here I was thinking I wanted to be a programmer so much and I kept using the word "developer" like it was some magical invokation that is going to make me an EA superstar haha Well, so much for that idea hehe

You know my mother always brings this handy mexican man around. He knows how to do most if not all the house stuffs. However he is NOT family which is a sad thing. However The Holy Bible says to 'try' to be family with outsiders.

As an example:

I laid down to sleep and thought it occurred to me that I am a stranger! I do the work however I do not know how welcomed I am around here? So I guess that was a waking up call that I notice the handy man always coming around. He is good as far as house work is concerned however it makes me feel like she is choosing the outsider over her own son.

Anyways, I cannot complain since I am talking to strangers on the internet instead of my mom most of the time. So it takes two to tango!hehe

If I knew how to do everything then I do not need strangers to hire. However I don't know everything! So I lose. They win.

The conclusion is I needed God all along after all and God shows me that Jesus has been saving me all along all my lives always#!! Amen.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Besides, who needs a Borland registration card to be called an official developer. I already bought Borland Turbo Assembler 5.0 officially, registered Borland Turbo C 2.01 officially online, and even got a call from Borland's sister company Embarcadero for their Borland C++ 5.5 product!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I guess I don't really need this purchase. If worst case comes to worst I can return the card and get a bad reputation on eBay as an indian giver. They will have me on record as someone who bid, won, and decided to NOT pay hehe
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

On top of all that previous long winded posts, if I am really a developer who is needed AND WANTED then people will speak up so I know somehow and NOT get the wrong idea#!!
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

According to The Holy Bible, if what I am doing is right and correct then everyone MUST agree EVEN GOD himself#!!
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

I see the mexican cut the next door neighbours' grasses. I figure I save some money and pocket $20 each week or so if I do it myself. However then I do not have time to develop games.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

O-well, "LOVE"#!! Jesus says the greatest of faith, hope, and love is LOVE.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, I am going to keep doing what I enjoy and hope for the best that they approve my purchase.

Anyways, here is my next version of Borland Turbo Assembler 4.1, which is by the way also included in the purchase product that I am waiting for.

I have made a screen color changer in one of my games however it uses the controllers. I know I did not have use of a controller at first when I was a kid so I figure many others need a backup way to control the colors.

You can use the left shift key to move the color palette left, and right shift key to move the color palette right. The control key should exit the program.

Thank you for your support. I guess I do not really need it. It is just a toy that I am happy to have. However as this pure assembly application shows, I already have the talent - no need for a fancy Borland card and registration as a developer hehe

http://www.mediafire.com/download/powrx ... FRESH2.ASM

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kudde ... FRESH2.EXE
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, I got to talk to a live operator and I had to send in official documents if I wanted to purchase the product online. So it is a "no go". However, the good news is that I am already registered as a developer elsewhere. So I guess this is just being redundant. I actually wanted to change my address with another official registration card. However I guess I could just write them or something. Besides, I have my mail forwarded anyways.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, thank you God all is going perfect so far. Now I am not so worried and stressed out anymore. Maybe I can get to more game to be develop soon. However it is going to be harder since it is all in assembly. Maybe I should dumb it down and use C like before.

Anyone care to comment?

hehe

Just a thought.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: God, Great Googly Moogly, is number one!hehe

Post by MrFlibble »

Hmm, I tried this but there's just a white screen..? Did I miss something?
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Jesus! Yes, there is a glitch. Thank you for letting me know. Here is an update, which should have instructions listed at the beginning at the last part of the texts.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yase1 ... fresh3.asm

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9orr5 ... FRESH4.EXE
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

This develop game is supposed to demonstrate how fast pure assembly is. It writes over 50000 (fifty thousand or more) pixels within less than a split second. Normally the color is black however the screen is switched to instantly white upon first use.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

C can do the exact same thing in about 5 seconds. You may think 5 seconds is a short time however when you are rotating between screens waiting 5 seconds per rotation is an annoyance?
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Imagine playing QuakeOne and having to wait 5 seconds per walk...
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.