Read Me before Posting

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Read Me before Posting

Post by Wally »

Since there isnt one in here and this is a more probmatic forum i decided its time.

1) Hints are to be provided as long as they arent spoiling the game. For those who are in search of newer tips please view one of the following
http://www.cheatplanet.com
http://www.gamefaqs.com
http://www.happypuppy.com

2) Walkthroughs A.K.A Spoilers should not be linked here in anyway. Parts of this walkthrough may be used but we dont want to spoil the game for everyone do we ;).

3) Any nonsense posts like the following (Mentioned in rules already)
a. :karate: :cry: :cry: B) :huh:
b. agsdjgsdlgj
will be truncated and IP wil be reported to admin's in charge

4) Any topics like finding old games and Getting them to work will be moved to appropriate forum.

5) IF topic exists but is old you may ONLY reply to it if the person is a registered member or email them.

IF any problems with these rules dont hesitate to PM or email me or Emmzee
Last edited by Wally on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dr_st
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by dr_st »

You probably should fix the link to Gayfags, er, GameFAQs - www.gamefaqs.com (even though your link does redirect eventually).

Also, you could add www.gamewinners.com as another very good site with tips and cheats.

Other than that I think it's cool that you guys are working towards making this forum organized. Especially eradicating nonsense posts.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Heh Thanks :D

Im trying to make one big post with most common tips but i dont know where to start.

-Addition-

Decided to start with POP 4D

Not going into any detail but giving keyboard combos and hints for areas where people are stuck. I have a good feeling JKSM will need to help me with it
like2play

Post by like2play »

A personal question to Wally: Do you really look like that?
Wally

Post by Wally »

Laughs..

No sorry.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

Wally*Won_Kenobie wrote:Heh Thanks :D

Im trying to make one big post with most common tips but i dont know where to start.

-Addition-

Decided to start with POP 4D

Not going into any detail but giving keyboard combos and hints for areas where people are stuck. I have a good feeling JKSM will need to help me with it
So far you have done a good job in writing up the tips covering quite a few aspects :thumbsup: although there are not many games there yet. However, good things take time. ;) Feel free to ask what you need help with, we can discuss it via PM. Not sure how indepth information you want like sound problems solution or it is very bad playing POP on XP unless you remove the sticky key prompt :D I don't have a wide knowledge of many games but I have quite an indepth knowledge of games that I used to like playing. When you like a game, you will play it, search for all related items and and also make the game work (if necessary) in order to play it. I tried those games that I like on each PC that I upgraded to, too bad not all games passed the test in working well especially some windows games. Thankfully some of my favourite dos games are still payable.

Okay, back to topic: :D

http://www.uhs-hints.com/ is a nice hint site for just getting only the hints to portions of the game you are stuck and not ruining the surprise of the game the way you do when reading a walkthrough.

So far of all the cheats sites, gamesfaq is still the one with the most walkthrough and almost every one knows about it.
Wally

Post by Wally »

yeah true