Anyone else play the Adventures of Willy Beamish?

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Hiroshi
Expert
Expert

Anyone else play the Adventures of Willy Beamish?

Post by Hiroshi »

Alright I'm at the part where you're in the mansion and you're trying to save the frogs. I get the cup to toss at the cook and distract her. (I checked a lot of faqs to make sure that I'm doing this right btw) I then sneak up behind her to pour the saucepan of butter behind her and all the faqs imply that I have enough time to do this and then push the giant pot behind her without her catching me. But everytime, right in the middle or towards the end of dumping the saucepan she turns around and catches me. Is there some special way or time that I'm supposed to sneak around her or something? I've been stuck here for quite a while now.
"If you buy a bag of peanuts in this town they'll write a song about you."
CatWoman55

Post by CatWoman55 »

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats.
(Albert Schweitzer)
Jaybird

That chef...

Post by Jaybird »

I'm having the same trouble as the above user and have replayed the scenario so many times I am going crosseyed. I find I have plenty of time to run around and try and push the pot, then leave, come back, push it again but as soon as I lay a hand on that boiling pan of oil and try and dump it next to her ankles so the pot can slide over, she knifes me to a wall and I lose!! Any suggestions would be appreciated...