Dune 1

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Dennis

Dune 1

Post by Dennis »

Hey guys. I found somwhere on the net Dune 1. I started playing it but there is a problem. Its an adventure and i cant go on anymore i am stuck.
I am at a point where Jessica (pauls mother) tells me to fo out in the desert so my inside can awaken. I really dont understand. Last time when i went in the desert ik got blue eyes. Now i dont know howlong i have to stay in the desert. Nothing happens to me. Anyone has experiance with Dune1 and knows?
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

from where have downloaded it?
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?

Post by Guest »

Just search at dune.zip :P
Roger
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Roger »

It's something that has to be done in the first days, after you explore the 3 initial sietches.
You can do this anywhere, but usually it's like this: you are outside the palace; you move away 2-3 times and you stop; after a few seconds you will have a "vision" ; after returnig to Jessica you'll be able to contact fremen leaders from a distance.

I played this great game many many times... defetead the Harkonnens only with ecology once... :thumbsup:
"in the beginning, Earth was without form and void..."
Black_Sabbath

Post by Black_Sabbath »

i think when u are in the desert, press the "wait until evening" button or something.
this was posted by:
PW

Post by PW »

No! That is what you should NOT do! Jessica tells you to let it penetrate you!
Don’t wait! Your eyes turning blue is caused by the spice, not by staying in the desert. Here is what to do:
Leave everyone behind, walk into the desert, wait for a few seconds and you will have a vision. The Duke tells you a message has just arrived in the communication room. Go back into the palace. Go to the communication room. View the massage. Go and talk to Duncan to send spice. After sending it, view the new massage. Then go to the Duke. After the scene, talk to Jessica and she will explain everything. Talk to the Duke. He will tell you about Gurney. Tell Jessica and Harah to come with you. If you cannot continue, see this walkthrough:

http://www.thecomputershow.com/computer ... ewalk2.htm
Jacko198

Re: Dune 1

Post by Jacko198 »

Dennis wrote:Hey guys. I found somwhere on the net Dune 1. I started playing it but there is a problem. Its an adventure and i cant go on anymore i am stuck.
I am at a point where Jessica (pauls mother) tells me to fo out in the desert so my inside can awaken. I really dont understand. Last time when i went in the desert ik got blue eyes. Now i dont know howlong i have to stay in the desert. Nothing happens to me. Anyone has experiance with Dune1 and knows?
press the button that suggests later in the day 2 times then wait a minute.You will be able to talk to people with visions.

P.S: I had it on my old com, now I can't find it. Where did you get it?
KAN
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by KAN »

Roger wrote:defetead the Harkonnens only with ecology once... :thumbsup:
What? Not attacking Harkonnen fortresses at all? Is it possible to plant bulbs on region with Harkonnen fortress?
ImageImage
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

I'll have the two of you note the dates of the posts in this thread.

I highly doubt you'll get any replies from the original posters nowadays...
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Dang065

Dune 1

Post by Dang065 »

when Jessica tells you to go out into the desert leave everyone there and go 2 or 3 screens from there and stay through a few nights