L.M.A Manager 2007 recommendation

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Scottish29

Post by Scottish29 »

Unsure where to actually post this thread so if I've posted in the wrong section please excuse me as I'm new here not really looked around much and takes me a while to get fully up to date where to post stuff.

In my first thread on here I mentioned L.M.A Manager 2007 and MrFlibble suggested I reach out and ask for help and I said I would, I tried to download a copy but my laptop recognises it as a trojan and harmful data so I decided not to go on with it incase it is serious and not just a glitch.

Would anyone be kind enough to suggest where to go to for a download copy of L.M.A Manager 2007

I got it installed last week but an .exe file stopped it from actually working so deleted and can't remember where I got it from, any suggestions?

Thanks

Scottish29
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I quickly looked up info on that game, and it looks like the game is not sold currently. You can get a playable demo here:
https://archive.org/details/DemosLMAManager07
Scottish29

Post by Scottish29 »

MrFlibble wrote: I quickly looked up info on that game, and it looks like the game is not sold currently. You can get a playable demo here:
https://archive.org/details/DemosLMAManager07
Thank you for the response, it's ok, just sucks so wish it there was a way of downloading old games such as this
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Well yeah, some old titles are not sold from digital stores, it's either buying a physical copy via Amazon/ebay, contenting yourself with a demo if there's one, or resorting to piracy but you really can catch malware that way. And we do not discuss pirating software here.