Stunts Tips

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
RetroDosGames

Stunts Tips

Post by RetroDosGames »

1, Replay Handling: drive, and then save the replay. Drive further and if you make a mistake, load that replay and continue.
2, Power Gear: go to the ramp in 5th gear, and lift off. The car will go at 245 mph.
3, finding more.... :)
DOS games are cool!
RetroDosGames

Post by RetroDosGames »

2, i forgot to say, your car is not slowed down on grass! But too much skidding would make you lose control and lose the advantage of Power Gear. The 160 mph NSX, the 190 mph Ferrari, the 175 mph ZR1, and the 230 mph Indy can reach this. Speed is extreme, but handling is the same. So0O0ooO hard to control!

NOTE: I changed the original names of the tricks. The 3th one is name Airplane bug, but i changed it to a cooler name. The same is for Power Gear, originally named 6th gear. Replay Handling was 'Replay bug' but i changed 'bug' with 'Handling' for a better result.

3, Magic Carpet: This one can be either useful or either annoying. That's when your car makes a spontaneus jump from the ground! :rolleyes: The good part: if you have BB 1.1 or MS 1.1 or EA 1.2, you can boost the speed of your car be doing this (if it's not a carrera)! Or in all versions if you are using the NSX or Indy (other PG cars wouldn't work very easy) and you are in the 5th gear, you can reach the Power Gear with just this very small bump! :karate:
DOS games are cool!