Fatal Choice

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Fatal Choice

Post by 486 player »

How to open that one door in level 8 or pass the chessboard area?
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, I "once" was a chessmaster. I won at the lowest-master level which is 2200 Elo or so. In chess, Elo is considered a skill level. It is like rank or points. The highest anyone ever could muster is around 3000 Elo or so. The top ranking chess engines of today can only do 3300 Elo or so.

Well, to answer your question, which is not so obvious is that God knows every outcome. Imagine the chess positions possible today are 5 millions and counting. So a person has to be some freak to know all the combinations. Only God knows all the possibilities.

Of course, as a human your best bet would be to enjoy life and be kind to everyone you meet. Here is a clue... in chess usually the player who goes first has the advantage. However a talented player can counter the advantage and come out with a tie.
God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Re: God, I love tacos, is number one!hehe

Post by Wally »

tienkhoanguyen wrote:I love tacos!hehe

Well, I "once" was a chessmaster. I won at the lowest-master level which is 2200 Elo or so. In chess, Elo is considered a skill level. It is like rank or points. The highest anyone ever could muster is around 3000 Elo or so. The top ranking chess engines of today can only do 3300 Elo or so.

Well, to answer your question, which is not so obvious is that God knows every outcome. Imagine the chess positions possible today are 5 millions and counting. So a person has to be some freak to know all the combinations. Only God knows all the possibilities.

Of course, as a human your best bet would be to enjoy life and be kind to everyone you meet. Here is a clue... in chess usually the player who goes first has the advantage. However a talented player can counter the advantage and come out with a tie.
What does this have with the OP? Don't make us limit you to Game Creation / Off-Topic.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

@ 486 player: I assume the 'Fatal Choice' game you ask about is the one listed at the bottom here:

http://www.qbasic.net/en/qbasic-downloa ... tion-1.htm

I've tried it, and so far I'm at lvl5, but I'm getting fried at the exit;
since there are level passwords, do you have the lvl8 pwd handy?
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

AYYRS
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!