The Jungle Book game manual required

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
oldskoolgamer

The Jungle Book game manual required

Post by oldskoolgamer »

Virgin Interactive made 3 games for Disney, namely Aladdin, The Lion King and The Jungle Book.

I still have my original floppies and manuals for the first two, but for The Jungle Book I'm missing the manual. Does anyone have a scanned version of the same they can share? Thanks a lot!

Also, I find it strange that Aladdin and The Lion King both have manual-based code word copy protection, but The Jungle Book doesn't? Does anyone have a JB version with copy protection or was it never implemented for this game? (I have v2.1 from 1994.)
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Normally the first place to look is http://www.replacmentdocs.com, but a quick check looks like they don't have this one. (They probably are not allowed to have Disney copyrighted materials, makes sense. Disney is very protective. :))

Doesn't help today, but helps to know the site exists. Sorry, I don't have a copy personally to be able to help out. Best of luck with the search!
oldskoolgamer

Post by oldskoolgamer »

Quadko wrote:Normally the first place to look is http://www.replacmentdocs.com, but a quick check looks like they don't have this one. (They probably are not allowed to have Disney copyrighted materials, makes sense. Disney is very protective. :))
That site seems to have the Aladdin manual listed so guess copyright is not really an issue. Thanks for the link and wishes though, and hope someone else can help. :)
Caixote

Re: The Jungle Book game manual required

Post by Caixote »

oldskoolgamer wrote:Virgin Interactive made 3 games for Disney, namely Aladdin, The Lion King and The Jungle Book.

I still have my original floppies and manuals for the first two, but for The Jungle Book I'm missing the manual. Does anyone have a scanned version of the same they can share? Thanks a lot!

Also, I find it strange that Aladdin and The Lion King both have manual-based code word copy protection, but The Jungle Book doesn't? Does anyone have a JB version with copy protection or was it never implemented for this game? (I have v2.1 from 1994.)
Hi!

By any chance, would you be able to share (scan to pdf) Aladdin's game manual?

Thank you!

Caixote