Never knew the name...need to know

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
misaaleksic

Never knew the name...need to know

Post by misaaleksic »

I had a cd with a collection of dos games and i think this one was called BCM or sumthing starting with B and having three letters: u get to choose a character..a vampire who can become mist and pass underneath closed doors and a witch who can perform spells and maybe more...i also remember a van somewhere. please help if u can
cazgotsaved
Expert
Expert

Post by cazgotsaved »

oh oh! I know it hold on......lemme check
cazgotsaved
Expert
Expert

Post by cazgotsaved »

Hey, it's not Castelvania:Symphony of the Night is it?

btw stupid game never let you complete 100% explored, and especially not after you get Belmont if that means anything to anyone. Oh, and it's not a DOS game. It's copyrighted and not available for free.
misaaleksic

Post by misaaleksic »

no, but thanks...but it wasnt that kind of a game..no jumping and fighting i think (i didnt get very far)...it was like one of those games where u have to get out of a house by finding keys and all...the characters were taller and moved slower and the actions were limited to buttons on the right side of the screen, in a panel...i hope that makes it easier
Virtz

Post by Virtz »

A vampire... a witch... reminds me of Bureu 13, although that was an adventure game... but it had that kinda cool stuff like the vampire changing into mist, although it didn't always proove useful. The 3-letter length makes it doubtful, though.