Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

I bring you all another Gem, the same way I brought you Z, I know bring you the Best Of Windows Entertainment Package, which includes the following:

Chips' Challenge
Dr. Balck Jack
Free Cell
Golf
JezzBall
Pipe Dream
Rodent's Revenge
SkiFree
Taipei
TetraVex
Tetris
TriPeaks
Tut's Tomb

All of these are obviously the Windows versions and not their DOS predacesors (If there is one).

Installation instructions are included

Send requests to: game_requests {AT} dosgames [D0T] com

NB: Be patient, I check my DGF Mail when I remember, which is around once every week or so. If you're a member of this site, PM me and you'll get the link much faster.
(If you've just signed up for the sole purpose of sending me a PM to get this faster and have no intention of becoming a part of the community don't bother, just sent the email and be patient because I'll ignore your PM)

NOTE: I have scanned all files with AVG but this is no guarantee, download files at your own risk.

You will also need WinRAR (Or a file compression program with .rar format support) to decompress the files.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>