Would love to fin Tank Wars ( I think that's waht it's calle

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
If Tank Wars is the one with all the weapons Nukes,CRIs, Sonic Blaster, Ball O' Dirt, Incinerator, Mark II Incinerator, and sheilds which are inertia dampener and Energy Sheild, and Herb and Vick's Guidance Systems.

Also computers known as
Mr. Stupid
Lobber
Rifleman
Windless Wit
Lob and Shoot
Twange
Well I found that game for downloading here:
http://fdd5-25.narod.ru/games/bomb.rar :)
:D :D :blah: :huh: :cry: :cuccoan:

Re: tank game..

Post by Guest »

zbp wrote:hmm, there is a tank game i played a long time ago,u had the chioce of 2 player or vs comp. it had a side view not over view like the scorched earth game. you where able to by gas and parachutes and nukes...all type of crazy things. and ur enemys where all dif kinds of colored tanks. to fire u had to type in angle and speed and there was wind factors.
-if any1 knows where its at post it plz id like to get it

I found it!!!!

Its called tank commander.

I found it at www.tanksoftware.com

Post by Guest »

born in fire wrote:Na, your right it isn't. I was talkin to one of my friends the other day and the one I am thinkin about is Scorched Earth. Now I just have to find it.

Hope you do to. :thumbsup:
97jun

Post by 97jun »

Anonymous wrote:
born in fire wrote:Na, your right it isn't. I was talkin to one of my friends the other day and the one I am thinkin about is Scorched Earth. Now I just have to find it.

Hope you do to. :thumbsup:

Post by Guest »

where can i get scorch
c02_4

Post by c02_4 »

im looking for a tank warz game called Scorched Earth but i cant find eney if eney one has one can i please get a copy
bvbull200

Post by bvbull200 »

Man, I know this post is way old, but if, by some dumb luck, someone can find me a download of the game mentioned in the post above, I would be a very happy person. I tried that link but it has gone by the wayside, probably from being a couple of years old!!!

Post by Guest »

:devil: hey guys why cant i pull up tank wars (bomb) and play it. its telling me that theres no default application?

Post by Guest »

:devil: i man cmon i downloaded 20 times on my new g4 power book and i cant play it. it probably uses 2 smidgebites of memory. i got this computer 3 days ago and stuff like this drives me up the wall. please help does anyone know macs. it wont let me play tank wars. it says i need a default application. what does that even mean . im at christophertitone@yahoo. please help.
franpa
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by franpa »

install one or all of the following

winrar, winzip, winace, 7-zip
Intel Core2 DUO e6750 @ 2.66GHZ
Asus P5KC Mother Board
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1
2 Gigabytes DDR2 800 RAM Dual Channel
500 Gigabytes SATA2 Hard Disk
Creative X-FI Extreme Music
BFG Geforce 8800gt 512mb PCI-E (OC1)
Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower Power Supply
Thermaltake Armor+ MX Case.

Click here to download 'Milo The Fuel Run'. [More Information.]
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

UltimateZip will be able to handle just about any compression format you throw at it.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>

Post by Guest »

funny-games.com