Warcraft like RTS/RPG hybrid [Kingdom Under Fire]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
lostgame891

Post by lostgame891 »

hey just joined this site on a last attempt effort to find an old pc game, i do believe it to be pre 2000... i cant remember much but a few solid things.

pc game, campaign was a variety of building skirmish {like warcraft 2} and then dungeon crawler with a hero collection him armour and potions etc...

i remember you could be good or bad or maybe atleast in skirmish... i know warcraft seems very similar and you think i may be mistaken but i also vividly remember the game resources, atleast for the good side, it was gold and mana pools...

i remember the bad team having spider defence towers and a hot air balloon type unit.
i remember good team had warriors.

i remember the last mission to be going through a maze of woods/forest with possibly a wyvern at the end...

thanks in advance, i will try to remember more, the mana pool for a resource sticks out the most to me along with the spider tower
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Warcraft like RTS/RPG hybrid

Post by MrFlibble »

lostgame891

Warcraft like RTS/RPG hybrid

Post by lostgame891 »

none of those were the game but god damn that website helped me find it!! i searched fantasy creatures: orcs and went by year around the 2000s and my lord i found it finally!!! its kingdom under fire! thank you so much haha now the journey begins to find it to play again
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Great! I played a demo of Kingdom Under Fire a while ago, but somehow I forgot about that game.