2D tank game 2009-2010

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
neptun_pluton

2D tank game 2009-2010

Post by neptun_pluton »

So... I played the game a long time ago(2009 or 2010, probably), an old game... the game was single-player and was about 2D tanks. I'll say everything I remember:

The graphics were cool (2D though) for those years.

In the game, if I'm not mistaken, there were 5 types of tanks for you, and the enemy: about 50.

The names of the tanks that I remember were Parasite, Giant or smth like that, and I don't remember the rest. The default hit was shelling, and the special hit was under the "space" key. The Parasite's Space released a lot of parasites around, a special blow from the Giant had a huge bomb (space), the third tank had a mine. A simple missile could be fired through walls (Z key), and not ignoring walls, directly (S key).

Game modes - sandbox, where you can customize enemies (number, map, etc.), arcade and classic.

Hostile tanks that I remember; madman - he shot like a Giant, colour-mismatched. There were also invisible tanks and a blue tank attacking with waves. I don't remember the rest.

The maps could be destroyed... in arcade mode, there were boxes with bonuses. There were places for repairs on the map.

The colour of the installation disc was green. And in general, the game interface was in the colours grey and green

In the name of the game if I'm not mistaken, there was an English letter "X"

That's all I remember.

Please help me find this game !!!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

2D tank game 2009-2010

Post by MrFlibble »

Is there any reason why you made two identical topics for your request? The other one is now deleted.

You have not mentioned the platform you played this on, so here's a list of games with tanks for all known platforms:
https://www.mobygames.com/genre/sheet/tank/
neptun_pluton

2D tank game 2009-2010

Post by neptun_pluton »

MrFlibble wrote: Is there any reason why you made two identical topics for your request? The other one is now deleted.

You have not mentioned the platform you played this on, so here's a list of games with tanks for all known platforms:
Thx for your reply. The platform was Windows. I tried to check all possible games in the list of mobygames , but no results yet((