Jungle safari pc game (played using mouse mostly)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
sandturth

Post by sandturth »

Hello!

The game starts off with two characters (hikers/adventures), they collect adventure/mountain climbing stuff. You reach a mine entrance and once you enter, there is a boar waiting. If you stay still the boar passes by, but if you click on boar, then it attacks. The screen turn black and you see the boar's teeth cut through the screen. btw you can ride mine carts, and climb mountains which has snakes on it.
A video of rescue helicopter is played, and game is over.

thank you in advance if you help me find the name for this game. 20 USD bounty. I'll paypal if you find it.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Your description lacks a few important details, please take a look at the posting rules.
sandturth wrote: thank you in advance if you help me find the name for this game. 20 USD bounty. I'll paypal if you find it.
We're all volunteers here, and generally do not expect/accept any material compensation for help. Warm fuzzy feeling and all, you know.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

I don't know, but there was this old mountaineering game for PC that I played: Beyond the Limit: Ultimate Climb. I seem to remember some dangers like what you describe while hiking to the climb start point.