Digging Game, Samsung old phone models

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
changoz

Post by changoz »

Hello, I'm looking for a video game of a Samsung phone, if I remember correctly it is from the GT-E1086L / E1075L / GT-E1205L / E1080 models. The videogame was about a digging/collection game, you dig to down (using left, right, and down) to find diamonds and money bags with the "$", enemies came and there's fire that take your life. The objetive for the game was get the highest possible score, you have 3 lifes to use. The game uses levels, the character your control was a guy miner with a pickaxe, the map was yellow and the excavated parts were brown. I don't know exactly the year of this game, i assume for the model phones was 2010-2011, and this game was integrated to the phone and original, not Java or Gameloft.
I'm searching this game on youtube and everywhere, but nothing. Any questions i'm going to answer it. :)
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

changoz wrote: a video game of a Samsung phone, if I remember correctly it is from the GT-E1086L / E1075L / GT-E1205L / E1080 models
Sorry, this is completely out our field of expertise. This site is primarily about DOS games and more or less PC games in general. You can ask about popular consoles but don't expect much. Mobile games? Not our thing.