FPS game around the 2000s

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ffcd08

Post by ffcd08 »

Hello everyone i remember this fps game where you play as a stealthy guy were you complete objectives (killing somone or exploding some thing planning a c4 then escape)in ever misson . i remember there was this mission 8 where you had to spawn on a boat and it was really annoyin because there was alot of enmeys out side the boat and i kept killing my self while picking up a nade launcher .i remember also that i watched walkthrough about this misson because i couldnt pass it . You had your health on the bottom left side of the screen and you could pick up armor that you found on the lvl and its would show as a gray ish bar on top of your health. also there was multiplayer all i can remember is that i used to play deathmatch first to 40 or 50 cant remember wins the map that i remember was this night time desert where i think you play gun game and keep upgrading your gun from normal glock to a akimbo to a shotgun ect ect ... also for some reason i think the name was S.O.L.D.A.T written like that but i cant seem to find it
funny enough at that time i remember i was searching to download the game soldat but accidently downloaded this game. now that i think about it i remember the installation of the game where the title S.O.L.D.A.T or S.O.L.D.I.E.R something like that filled your screen just like the call of duty 2 one
The time when i played this game was when i where 10 or 11 so maybe around 2009 2010 11
thank you for your help in advance
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

ffcd08 wrote: i remember the installation of the game where the title S.O.L.D.A.T or S.O.L.D.I.E.R something like that
Maybe Soeldner: Secret Wars?