Cartoon ants in school with multiple games (Probably Christian?)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Irllydk

Post by Irllydk »

I need help finding this game I used to play when I was a kid on our school computer. It was a Christian school and I think the game had the same religious theme too. It was about blue and red cartoon ants in a school, you could dress them up, play basketball, sing and dance (I think?) and a lot of other stuff. I really can't remember other details about it and I've been trying to look for it for a few years already. I do remember what it looked like though, and can probably recognize a pic of it. Really hoping someone here knows about it too and can give me the title.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Maybe something in this group:
https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/an ... t,0/so,1a/
Irllydk wrote: I need help finding this game I used to play when I was a kid on our school computer.
Obviously it is not possible, for an outside observer, to extract such relevant information from this statement as: year when you played the game, computer type (for all I know it could be a Mac or a ZX Spectrum or anything else, not just an IBM PC), language in which you played it.
Irllydk

Post by Irllydk »

MrFlibble wrote: Maybe something in this group:

Obviously it is not possible, for an outside observer, to extract such relevant information from this statement as: year when you played the game, computer type (for all I know it could be a Mac or a ZX Spectrum or anything else, not just an IBM PC), language in which you played it.
Hello! I played the game around 2009-ish and it was in English, this is the most I can remember so far and I know this information is scant and won't really help with my search. I was just hoping on the off-chance that someone would know something or find this familiar as well, but thank you for trying and taking the time to reply!! :) I'll try looking for it in that group as well!