Sci-fi/horror game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Ukatsuna

Sci-fi/horror game

Post by Ukatsuna »

Hello! So I was playing a game when I was little. But all I can remember is the intro of the game. Basically there is a group of soldiers/special troops going through a corridor. They are carrying a suitcase. At the end of this corridor there is this door that I can't remember if it was open or closed at first. But I do remember there is complete darkness and they hear some noises made by the monster. They start shooting towards the darkness but it's not effective, all of them getting killed 1 by 1. If I remember correctly the monster is not shown in this intro.

Anyone has any idea what the name of the game might be?
That's all I remember, making it very hard for me to find it.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Sci-fi/horror game

Post by MrFlibble »

Ukatsuna wrote: So I was playing a game when I was little. But all I can remember is the intro of the game.
You could at least tell what platform you played this on (PC, console, mobile?) and when.

Otherwise there are lots of games with soldiers shooting monsters, of all kinds of genres and game types.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Sci-fi/horror game

Post by Rwolf »

One of the F.E.A.R. games perhaps?
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Sci-fi/horror game

Post by MrFlibble »

Rwolf wrote: One of the F.E.A.R. games perhaps?
I actually looked up the intro to F.E.A.R. on YouTube but it did not look like what the OP described.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Sci-fi/horror game

Post by Rwolf »

Hmm...I seem to remember an intro sequence with a squad trying to get at the (initially unknown) threat inside a building, and as usual in these games, all others in the team get killed and you have to finish it alone. I might have mixed it up with some other similar game, if it wasn't from the FEAR series.