DOS/Win98 platformer with a ninja [LightWeight Ninja]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Aethyr

Post by Aethyr »

I played this game around year 2004 on windows 98, but it was an old DOS game I think. I remember you could collect a very limited amount of ninja stars that flew very slowly when you threw them. It was hard or impossible to get rid of enemies without them. There was a lot of hanging onto stuff and waiting for the right moment to pass over an enemy or trap.
The game had a nice graphics style for the most part: I think it resembled sonic in a way. It had a nice atmosphere, it wasn't gritty nor minimalistic.
After you completed most of the game, you had to go backwards though some of same maps again but this time it was autumn, with very impressive orange colors; things changed, I think now you could glide, in any case it was way faster to go though some areas.
It had a nice story abt a mad scientist I think and there was a big plot twist at some point, it had some sci-fi in it but most of the maps and enemies were from nature.
I think the name had one word with like 5-7 letters but I might be wrong.

I really loved that game, was one of the first that I ever finished, if you could help me I would really appreciate it. :love:
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

DOS/Win98 platformer with a ninja

Post by MrFlibble »

MobyGames has a list of games that feature ninjas:
https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/th ... t,0/so,1a/

Maybe yours is on that list.
Aethyr

Post by Aethyr »

Oh, I actually found it there, thanks! :thumbsup:
It's LightWeight Ninja. Damn, it looked way better in my memory. That caracter design XD :karate: