end 90's to early 00's side scroller rpg PC game [Little Fighter 2]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
microbubbles

Post by microbubbles »

The game I am looking for is a side scroller that you control a rpg style character, with magical powers, through stages defeating enemies that appear on the right.
My memory sucks but I am sure that the first stage starts in a florest, and a next stage is in a castle. The path is straight, like a beat'em up game. The character appearance style is like a childish cartoon, small body and big head, nothing like the realistic anatomy of famous beat'em up games. I remember that the main character had a special move that looks like a kamehameha.

Unfortunately, that's all I remember. I've researched this game for years, looking every page of old pc games lists.

PS. it is possible that its a group of character, not just the one I described
PS.2 If i had to guess, this main character has a blonde hair supersayajin style. But its a guess, maybe i'm influenced by his special move
PS. 3 if you've read this far, thanks for taking a moment of your time trying to help a stranger
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

end 90's to early 00's side scroller rpg PC game

Post by MrFlibble »

I'm not very knowledgeable in this particular genre, was it something like Ghosts 'n Goblins?

Also maybe take a look at Little Fighter?
microbubbles

Post by microbubbles »

DUUUUUUDE ITS LITTLE FIGHTER 2!!!

oh man, I dont know how you guessed correctly with such bad description ahahahhaha

THANK YOU!!!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Glad I could help you :)
microbubbles wrote: oh man, I dont know how you guessed correctly with such bad description ahahahhaha
I think this part helped:
microbubbles wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:09 am The character appearance style is like a childish cartoon, small body and big head, nothing like the realistic anatomy of famous beat'em up games.