A Real Time Strategy that you can recruit a Colossal single champion

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Trodian1

Post by Trodian1 »

Hi, I'm hoping to see and play this game again.

It is a fantasy real-time strategy game on PC Because I remember it playing like the Age of empires. But with humans and monsters. It's not the age of empire mythologies. Because I can remember it that you can recruit a Colossal champion. And when I mean colossal It's almost as big as the monitor screen back then. I'm not sure which date it is but somewhere along 2000 to 2010. I think. I remember that it has a Human race, Which has a colossal armored golden knight holding a colossal sword champion. and a Minotaur/Beastmen I think. Which is they have a colossal minotaur with a colossal battleax champion. That's what I remember from it. And it would take a lot of resources and time before you could summon a colossal champion. But if you do summon your colossal champion first. You can probably win the game. It probably has more races but I'm not sure. The game is really good for that time. And from what I remember you start the game with heroes that you could pick. I remember it saying "Get out of my way!" every time I moved the hero I picked.

I hope someone knew and played this game as well and I hope I'm not crazy and someone might recognize the game I'm talking about. This game is amazing back when I was young. We played with my friend and we always compete. I can't really remember the name of it.

Thank you.
Swiftcutter
Expert
Expert

Post by Swiftcutter »

Total Annihilation Kingdoms?
Trodian1

Post by Trodian1 »

I don't think it is but I looked into it and get a close vibe on seeing the gameplay. Is there a remake of it? maybe. Sorry for the late reply.