Battlepets Avalar

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
wrightrobinson

Battlepets Avalar

Post by wrightrobinson »

Does anybody have any idea where to find the full version of Battle Pets Avalar? It is a game which is a bit similar to Pokemon. Kind of a childlike game.

The demo version is available online in 2-3 sites, and the demo asks you to go to their website to download the full version. However the official website seems to be no longer avaible. So is there no way to download or buy the full game?
Attachments
4a5.gif
4a5.gif (166.32 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

An old game Battlepets Avalar

Post by Rwolf »

It could be hard finding a legit version. The developer 'Agressive Game Designs' company site is archived, but the full version was purchased through a 3rd party company which is also gone. https://web.archive.org/web/20031015132 ... ive.to:80/

Checking the developers on Mobygames gives some leads:
The graphics artist Bob Cooksey had a website which disappeared in 2007, still in the games industry I think, last credited in 2019.
Thom Robertson could also still be in the games industry, but no credits listed since 2003.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Battlepets Avalar

Post by MrFlibble »

Please do not make duplicate threads in different forum sections.
BlueRaja

Battlepets Avalar

Post by BlueRaja »

Hey, I can't believe someone else is looking for this game!

I messaged the developer on Facebook, but I haven't heard back from him. I won't give the link because I don't want people spamming him, but if I hear back I'll let you know.