mid 90's to early 2000 adventure 2d platform game boy saves girl

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
L0RD3P

Post by L0RD3P »

So this game has been on my mind as long as I can remember. I used to play on my pc when I was a kid, and I remember it was a paid game because i couldn't went to some of the levels because of it. Let's go to the game: The first level begins with an strange airship kidnapping a girl that I believe is the sister of the protagonist, a boy with dark orange/brown spiked hair who has to go through a forest. You begin in the top part of the map, if you go to the right you will see a little wood bridge and next to it there is an kind of trampoline (which is just a a hollow tree stump with a spiderweb that makes you jump high) which is just to grab a bonus/life bonus idk.
if you go to the left you begin to go down on the map, you jump from the terrain to a tree and when you go down you see a wild boar, you have to use a barrel to kill it since you don't have weapons. Other thing about the game is: there is a LOT of hidden passages through the ground which leads you to the underground, you can also jump in the trees and grab apples to recover health, you have to collect letters to form a word too. There's also bees/wasps as enemies in the first level.

The rest of it was paid and i remember that in the preview of the premium version there was a level in a pyramid and another in a spaceship.

Help me please I don't know for how many long I can maintain this information before i forget it all and never find the game again.
:cry:
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Not sure, but there is this game: Jumpin' Jack - it might be too recent though?
(There was a screenshot of the main guy jumping on a trampoline, but he wears a cap, no hair visible.)

Otherwise look at this list of shareware Windows games: https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... 16/ti,113/
Similar list of shareware DOS games: https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... 16/ti,113/
L0RD3P

Post by L0RD3P »

Sadly it's not this game :/
This game looks cool tho