Point and click mistery game of a man who had amnesia [That Night Before]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Dfzoz

Point and click mistery game of a man who had amnesia [That Night Before]

Post by Dfzoz »

Solved: The game is called "That Last Night". there is a youtube video of it: /watch?v=4UVHzr9rxRI

So the game I am looking for I used to play on one of those CDs with 100 games. It is a point and click game with graphics that looked like paint art. The man you control suffered some form of amnesia and he goes through some scenarios with puzzles including items you collect to advance the plot and remember what happened. I remember these scenarios included a Bar, a dark room which you could light up when clicking a certain place, and I think there was one with a car too. Your character was able to move by clicking and even talk with people, with some bubble chat appearing and a slow animation on their mouths moving. I am not sure, but I think the paint art of the characters resembled Lenny from simpsons, specially the mouth. I think the game was called Amnesia but I have found only the horror game and the 1986 game, which arent the ones I am searching for. I tried to search this game so many days but I can't seem to find a single image of it.
Last edited by Dfzoz on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Point and click mistery game of a man who had amnesia. Played on a 100+ games CD

Post by Rwolf »

Possibly something in this group: https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/theme-amnesia ?
Dfzoz

Point and click mistery game of a man who had amnesia. Played on a 100+ games CD

Post by Dfzoz »

Sadly no. I tried looking up for the games from the year 2008 below, but none of them seemed to be the one I searched for. The closest game was "The Endless Night", because the "the main character wakes up with amnesia in a pitch black world. His only goals are to find out who he is and unravel the mystery behind the endless night" description is pretty similar to what I remember and its a DOS game, but the graphics and game mechanics arent as near as close to what I described. The game I want is probably from before year 2000 so I didn't bother to search so much on the more recent ones.
Dfzoz

Post by Dfzoz »

I have found It finally. It's called "That Night Before". Here is a youtube video of it /watch?v=4UVHzr9rxRI. Even the intro song is so nostalgic :love:
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

[Solved] Point and click mistery game of a man who had amnesia. Played on a 100+ games CD

Post by Rwolf »

Ok, good you found it; the title is "That Night Before" (you wrote a different title at the top) and it's a free Flash game from 2001; I haven't found a downloadable version, even though one site claimed to have it, it was a dead link.