Ios Puzzle game Blue ball kinda like Kunundrum

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
BigGlockHorizontal

Post by BigGlockHorizontal »

I've been searching for this game for a long time and cant seem to find it. it used to play it on my iPod touch 4th gen. basically your a ball shape charter, who i believe is blue with eyes and you have to get him to the exit which I remember looking like a vortex, by moving him up down left and right. its a puzzle game. but once you go a specific direction the character keeps going that direction until you hit a wall. kind of like another game called kunundrum. it is completely removed from the app store, likely due to the company no longer supporting the game. I do also remember playing this game on a old version of windows, maybe 95, or XP, and I believe it was on a floppy disk. i remember other characters in the game being different shapes and colors but they always had eyes maybe a face. like one would go the same direction as the character you play and if you touched you would start over.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

BigGlockHorizontal wrote: it used to play it on my iPod touch 4th gen.
This game/platform is unfortunately outside of our scope, please consider asking around elsewhere, like Reddit.

Sorry.