Sci-Fi online multiplayer PC game Around 90s

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
T3HRABIDCOW

Sci-Fi online multiplayer PC game Around 90s

Post by T3HRABIDCOW »

Looking for an old game I used to play back in the day that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. It was around 97/99 that I used to play.

I believe it as a PC only Sci-Fi game with aliens and marines. It had a top down view similar to RTS games. You moved with WASD, aimed with mouse, used shift, ctrl for various abilities.
There were multiple game modes, I believe different servers. Online and offline play

One mode you played a one sided CTF as Marines Vs Aliens.
-The Aliens had 5 variants; 2 big guys (one red, one blue) that spat acid, ran slow and high HP. 2 raptor type guys (one green, one blue) that spat smaller acid, had claw attacks, ran quicker and Medium HP. 1 small spider like guy (brown) claw attacked very quickly, insanely fast, low HP.
-The Marines had 5 variants; Sergeant, Medic, Trooper? And 2 more I can't remember. Sergeant could toss grenades, shoot normally and would pick up objectives. Medic would shoot and and could heal allies with medipacks. Troopers had a minigun of sorts.
-The aliens could move around in the vents and could always sense where the marines were and pop in and out at vent exits. Marines could shoot and toss grenades into the vent exits. You respawned after death.

Another game mode was were you could purchase upgrades for your marine guy and you moved around on a rocky planet. You could encounter hostile wildlife or other players.

Hopefully this is enough information to help as am trawling through images of old games.

Thanks in advance.